This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SealToSavor #CollectiveBias
If you love a dish with a little kick, you are going to flip over this Pepper Crusted Roast Beef with Au Poivre Brown Gravy. It’s not overly spicy but adds a delicious punch to your bland roast beef recipes.
Doesn’t that look incredibly delicious? It really is. This is an easy recipe too, but there are some important factors to remember when preparing this scrumptious dish.
I’ll go over the key pointers before providing you with all the recipes details first. Don’t forget to check out our mouthwatering delicious Meatball Parm recipe too!
The key to a moist, juicy, and delicious roast beef is marinating it first. Even if you just use salt and pepper as your seasoning of choice, marinating it is key. The optimum way to do this by using the best product out there to get the job done.
To make this perfect Pepper Crusted Roast Beef With Au Poivre Brown Gravy, you will want to use the best and only way to marinate your food – and that’s with my favorite kitchen tool, the FoodSaver® FM5200 Vacuum Sealing System.
So what is the FoodSaver® FM5200 Vacuum Sealing System?
It’s a system that includes vacuum seal bags, vacuum zipper bags, and containers designed to work together with vacuum sealers for optimal performance.
The system removes air from bags and creates an air-tight seal to lock in freshness and protect food from spoiling. Think about that!
When air is evacuated from the bag and sealed with an airtight seal using a FoodSaver®Vacuum Sealer, food is protected from the deteriorating effects of oxygen.
The FoodSaver® FM5200 Vacuum Sealing System is the solution! We use our FoodSaver® for almost everything in our kitchen. Not a day goes by where we don’t use it. It’s great for everything from marinating and preserving your food to storing them.
Below, you can find this rollback offer of FoodSaver® at Walmart online:
- FoodSaver® FM5200 Vacuum Sealing System – $142.99 (original price $169) – from 9/15 – 12/22, online only
- FoodSaver® 11″ x 16′ Vacuum Seal Roll, 2 Pack – $15.99 (original price $17.98) – from 9/15 – 12/22, online only
We love our FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealer for so many reasons – here are a few of the amazing things it can do for the way you cook, preserve, and store food.
- Save Food – FoodSaver® keeps food fresh up to 5x longer* and helps prevent freezer burn when compared to ordinary freezing methods. (*compared to ordinary storage methods)
- Save Time – It makes entertaining a breeze too! You can marinate in minutes instead of hours.
- Cooking ahead has never been easier – You can batch cook your meals and use creative meal planning.
- FoodSaver® is an investment because it saves you time and there is so much less waste!
- FoodSaver® – As seen on TV too!
Preparing the Pepper Crusted Roast Beef With Au Poivre Brown Gravy has never been easier using my FoodSaver® FM5200 Vacuum Sealing System.
It literally takes a minute to store, preserve, and marinate your food perfectly!
Marinating foods has never been easier or faster! You can marinate quickly and easily now and get that delicious flavor which turns into the best recipes ever. Plus, there’s no leaking or dripping in your fridge! It’s a win-win!
You can find FoodSaver® in the Home section at Walmart located in the food storage aisle. Walmart is our go-to retailer for FoodSaver® products!
Some other key reasons why using a FoodSaver® FM5200 Vacuum Sealing System in your home is as follows:
- FoodSaver® is the number 1 Vacuum Sealing solution in the US.
- It features a Quick sealing with Vacuum and Seal Bar which makes storing so easy!
- The system includes vacuum seal bags and rolls.
- The vacuum zipper bags and containers are designed to work together with vacuum sealers for optimal performance.
- By taking all the air out of your food, you can rest assured your meat will be cooked evenly throughout!
The FoodSaver® Bags are Simply the Best!
- They feature a multi-layer, BPA-free vacuum-seal, and the bags are flexible enough to hug food and seal effectively without gaps.
- They are best for long-term freezer storage blocking out the air and helping to prevent freezer burn!
The “Push to Vacuum and Seal” feature is so easy to use. I love how easy it is to cut my bags to the perfect size I need and prevent waste too!
The FoodSaver® FM5200 system is extremely easy to use. The easy to read instructions – which is one-page of instructions and video link details too is so easy to follow and gets you up and running fast.
And the FoodSaver® 11″ x 16′ Vacuum Seal Rolls are so easy to slide in and use too!
Key Factors To Remember About the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealer FM5330
- Keep food fresh in less time with fewer steps* (#1 Benefit)
*Compared to FoodSaver V4440 Models
- Make bags in half the steps with the easy to use Express Bag Maker*
*Compared to FoodSaver V4440 Models
- Ensure an air-tight seal and less bag waste* using the Easy View Vacuum Window
*Compared to FoodSaver V4440 Models
- Quick sealing with Vacuum and Seal Bar
Now, for the delicious Pepper Crusted Roast Beef With Au Poivre Brown Gravy Recipe! It’s easy to make, super delicious, and the leftovers are amazing!
Don’t forget to store the leftovers with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealer FM5330 – it’s the best way to maintain the delicious flavors and keep your leftovers lasting longer and tasting better too!
- 5 1/2 to 6 pounds beef (You can use boneless roast, sirloin, or top, bottom or eye round - I always use the eye round)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (ground)
- Onion Salt
- Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Au Poivre Brown Gravy
- Leftover juices from roast beef
- 2 Cups of beef broth
- 1 cup of half and half or heavy cream
- ¼ cup of ground coarse pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of flour (mixed well with a few tablespoons of water to dilute)
- 1/3 cup of Cognac ( you can leave this out if preferred)
- 3 tablespoons of Gravy Master (to enhance flavor & darken)
Season roast beef
Bake roast beef in over on 375 for about 1 /1/2 until medium or desired wellness.
Set aside when cooked
Au Poivre Brown Gravy
In a saucepan, add leftover juices from the roast with beef broth
Heat for about 6 minutes and then add cream.
Add coarse pepper and salt
Cook for about 10-12 minutes until it starts to thicken
Add flour mixture on low flame until nice and thick
Here are some more pictures of this delicious Pepper Crusted Roast Beef With Au Poivre Brown Gravy!
This recipe is one of our favorites. It’s spicy but not burn your mouth spicy, and the brown gravy is so delicious and perfect for other recipes too! The gravy is thick, rich, and perfectly delightful!
Always make sure to add at least 3-4 cups of water to the bottom of the pan when cooking a roast beef – check periodically and add more water as the cooking process continues.
Done! Cooked to perfection! Juicy, tender, and loaded with flavor!
I hope you get to make this recipe soon! I promise you it’s absolutely easy and delicious! And don’t forget the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealer FM5330 too! It’s part of our everyday lives and a game changer!
Be sure to check out Foodsaver® on social media too!
Don’t forget to read Why FoodSaver® & Sous-Vide Cooking Are The Perfect Combination
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, – Pepper Crusted Roast Beef With Au Poivre Brown Gravy, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!