I always love cooking with my Sous-Vide and, since I discovered the FoodSaver 2 in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System, it’s the perfect combination! Sous-Vide cooking has never been easier and, my meals never tasted better. There’s a bonus Pork Loin Roast & Blueberry Balsamic Glaze Recipe below, so don’t forget to check it out below!
Why FoodSaver® & Sous-Vide Cooking Are The Perfect Combination
In case you’ve never heard of Sous-Vide cooking, let me explain what it is and why it’s one of the best ways to cook food.
- Sous-Vide cooking is the process of sealing food in airtight plastic (usually a vacuum sealed bag) that is submerged and cooked in temperature-controlled water.
- The French term means “under vacuum”.
- Generally, the food (like proteins) are vacuum sealed with a variety of marinades, sauces, herbs, and spices and dropped into the sous-vide to cook.
- The prepared food has no contact with a heated metal surface, flames, steam, or smoke.
- The water inside the Sous-Vide never comes to a boil.
- Sous-Vide cooking uses a metal coil to warm the water to a constant temperature and never fluctuates to high or love extremes.
- The cooking process is gradual and controlled until the entire piece of protein reaches the temperature of the water.
- Cooking in a Sous-Vide takes longer to cook which means you will never have an overcooked piece of protein.
- Once the food has reached its desired temperature, the food is removed from the bag.
- The next step in the process would be to sear the food in a skillet or bake it in the oven for a few minutes to brown the tops of the meat.
- Sous-Vide cooking is widely used in restaurants and is a chef favorite way of cooking.
Now that you understand more about Sous-Vide cooking, here’s why using the FoodSaver® V4440 makes the perfect combination for sous-vide cooking!
How It Works – FoodSaver 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System
It’s a simple premise – the air is evacuated from the bag so that food is protected from the deteriorating effects of oxygen. Then, the FoodSaver creates an airtight seal to lock in freshness and protect food from spoiling.
The system includes vacuum seal bags, vacuum zipper bags, and containers that are designed to work together with vacuum sealers for optimal performance. It’s that easy!
This is how it comes shipped from Amazon.com. Everything neatly packed in one box and it’s literally open the box, plug it in, and get started making the most delicious Sous-Vide recipes ever!
FoodSaver® 3PK 11″ Vacuum Seal Rolls
The set includes 3 – 11″ Rolls with unique multi-layer construction and are BPA free! These bags are specifically designed to withstand boiling temperatures so there’s no worry for your sous-vide cooking. It’s also important to note that FoodSaver Rolls and Bags are safe to use and BPA-Free.
The bags are completely airtight, which delivers consistent cooking results and prevents floating during sous vide cooking – floating is an important factor when it comes to Sous-Vide cooking.
FoodSaver Vacuum Seal Rolls feature a multi-layer construction and powerful heat-seal that provides excellent durability to resist punctures and tearing while cooking. They are versatile enough to go straight from the freezer to a hot water bath, with no separate defrost required.
FoodSaver® Vacuum Seal Rolls and Bags are a great option for preparing meats, seafood, vegetables, and so much more. And another amazing feature is they are safe for microwave, freezer, and refrigerator too!
Sealing your food with the FoodSaver and the FoodSaver Vacuum Seal Rolls is super easy too. All you do is measure the size bag you need, use the built-in cutting tool slider to cut the bag, season your food, slide the food inside the bag, push the start button which begins the air removal process and seal the bag closed. It’s that easy!
The key to Sous-Vide cooking is the bags. The FoodSaver® 3PK 11″ Vacuum Seal Rolls are a perfectly paired solution!
Did you know that the FoodSaver® is the number 1 Vacuum Sealing System in the US? There’s more to vacuum sealing than just keeping foods fresh longer. FoodSaver® is the ideal solution to bag foods for cooking Sous-Vide and never been easier to use.
Before we get to the amazing Pork Loin Roast & Blueberry Balsamic Glaze recipe, there’s an awesome Amazon.com discount offer below save 20% on FoodSaver® V4440 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System & the FoodSaver® Vacuum Seal Rolls.
Note: the discount offer starts on 6-4 and ends on 6-9, 2018.
Be sure to click the links below to purchase the unit and the vacuum seal rolls.
Amazon Best Deal FoodSaver 2-in-1 Automatic Vacuum Sealing System.
Amazon Best deal FoodSaver Vacuum Seal Rolls.
Be sure to watch the video tutorial on how to cook this delicious Pork Loin Roast & Blueberry Balsamic Glaze!
This is how I made this delicious Pork Loin Roast & Blueberry Balsamic Glaze recipe using my sous-vide and my FoodSaver® V4440 and the FoodSaver® Vacuum Seal Rolls. I hope you get to try it – it’s simply delicious!
The blueberry balsamic glaze is amazing and can be used as a jam or jelly too for any cookie or cake recipe. You can use it for so many delicious recipes or just spread on a bagel or crackers. Be sure to check out some of our other delicious recipes too!