Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon Seafood Summer Medley
If you never tried Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon you are in for a seafood summer medley treat! This recipe is perfect for a delicious seafood experience. Below, you’ll find the entire recipe and instructions so you can enjoy this delicious feast too!
Cedar Bay Grilling Company
First, I want to tell you a little bit about the Cedar Bay Applewood with Orange & Ginger Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon we used for this recipe. You can find this delicious salmon at Kroger, Publix, Hannaford, Safeway, Albertsons, Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, Giant, Giant Eagle, Stop n Shop and Roche Bros.
We all know how good eating salmon is for you. It’s low in calories, fat, and carbs too.
Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon
The Cedar Bay Grilling Company has a full fillet of top quality Atlantic Salmon with their most popular rubs on a 14” pre-soaked cedar plank. There is no prep work! All you do is thaw and remove it from the packaging and place on the grill or in the oven or on your stove top!
The result is an eye-catching, upscale presentation. It looks great and delivers a unique cedar smoked aroma and tastes delicious!
This salmon is the centerpiece for this delicious Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon Seafood Summer Medley Recipe! Don’t you want to dig into this delicious summer seafood medley?
Below, you will find all the instructions and ingredients you need to make the most delectable seafood medley! It’s not difficult to make and I promise, you and your loved one will thoroughly enjoy it.
- Cedar Bay Grilling Company Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon 24 Oz (Applewood with Orange & Ginger flavor)
- Jumbo Shrimps - Dozen - cleaned and deveined
- Muscles - 18
- Summer Squash - 2 cups
- Fresh Tomatoes - one large
- Fresh Brussel Sprouts 2 cups
- Sauce & Seasoning:
- Vegetable Broth - 1 cup
- Butter - 3 Sticks
- Olive Oil - 1/3 cup for veggies and 1/3 for the sauce
- Garlic - 3 cloves chopped
- White Wine - 2 cups- divided for sauce and veggies.
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Red Pepper Flakes - dash
- Parsley - 1 Teaspoon
- Onion Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Fresh Lemon - the juice of one fresh lemon
- Flour - 1 Tablespoon to thicken the sauce
- Water - 1/2 Cup
- Thin Spaghetti - one pound
- 2 Large Skillets or frying pans
- Large Pot for pasta
- Make sure your shrimp is cleaned and deveined
- Clean muscles - give them a good rinse
- Wash and Cut Brussel Sprouts in halves
- Wash and Cut Summer Squash in cubes or thick slices
- Wash and cut tomato in cubes
- Add 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/2 cup white wine, 1 stick butter, salt, pepper and fry on stove top for about 10-15 minutes until they are soft and golden.
- Remove when cooked and set aside - leave in skillet.
Cooking Fish and Sauce
- In large frying pan, add wine, olive oil, chopped garlic, butter, salt, pepper, red pepper, onion and garlic powder, and flour to thicken.
- Let sauce cook for about 10 minutes on a low to medium flame. Once it thickens, add the following.
- Add shrimp and muscles into the sauce.
- Add parsley and lemon and water.
- Cook for about 8-10 minutes until seafood is done. Be sure to rotate shrimp and muscles while cooking.
- When seafood is done, remove from stove top and leave in frying pan.
Cooking Cedar Bay Grilling Company Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon
- Remove the Cedar Bay Grilling Company Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon from packaging
- In frying pan, add 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/3 cup white wine, about 1/2 garlic, 1/4 cup water, the juice of a fresh lemon, salt, pepper.
- Place Salmon in sauce and cook for about 10 minutes. Be sure to flip on each side for 5 mines.
- When done, remove Salmon and plate.
- Fill large pot with water and add 1 tablespoon salt.
- When water boils, add pasta
- Cook for approximately 6 minuets until Al Dante (cooked so as to be still firm when bitten.)
- Drain pasta and plate in a large dish or platter
- Remove the shrimp and muscles into a bowl leaving sauce in pan.
- Remove vegetables into a bowl.
- Combine the sauce from vegetables and seafood together in a saucepan.
- Heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Take sauce and drizzle on top of pasta.
- Place the Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon on top of pasta in the center of a platter
- Place shrimp and muscles around the pasta platter.
- Place the vegetables around the pasta platter
- Add the remaining sauce on top of all ingredients and serve.
This might seem like a lot of work, but when you stay organized, it's so worth it. It's absolutely delicious and will quickly become a regular dish for all the seafood lovers in your life.
We are seafood lovers and enjoy it all year long. When we came up with the recipe for this Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon Seafood Summer Medley, we knew it would be one of our favorites. If you love making seafood recipes too, you must try this!
Adding a medley of seafood to this dish is the best idea ever! We love shrimp and muscles and adding it created the perfect blend of seafood goodness.
The sauce is absolutely delicious and turns the pasta into an incredibly unique experience.
With the addition of summer veggies, it rounded this dish out perfectly.
We decide to make homemade Garlic Bread too which turned out to be a delicious side dish to this Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon Seafood Summer Medley.
I’m so proud to add this recipe to the Entree Category and be a part of the Cedar Bay Blogger Recipe Challenge for the third time!
I hope you get to try this Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon Seafood Summer Medley soon. If you have any questions about this recipe, be sure to reach out. I’ll be happy to answer any you have.
Don’t forget to read Shrimp Scampi Recipe – So Delicious You’ll Make It Every Week!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Viglink, and RewardStyle Associate Programs – these are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to these affiliated sites. Thank you for supporting my blog!