With fall in the air, preparing those savory, flavor-filled, yet easy to make recipes we so love. If you love ranch potatoes, you’ll drool over this one. While you can make this Roasted Ranch Potatoes Bacon Bits & Scrambled Eggs any time of year, it’s especially perfect for the fall.
Roasted Ranch Potatoes Bacon Bits & Scrambled Eggs Perfect For Any Time Of Day!
We receive commissions for products purchased through some links in this article. As an Amazon.com Services LLC Associate, we earn this commission from any qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
With delicious roasted ranch potatoes as leader in this recipe, you know it will taste incredible. The potatoes pack a flavor punch and transform boring scrambled eggs into a meal everyone will love.
Plus, you can eat this delicious dish any time of day! While we love it for breakfast, it’s perfect for lunch or dinner too. The combination of flavors sits perfectly with your tongue, and you’ll make this recipe every week!
- 8x10 Baking Pan
- I bag of small whole potatoes in bag (typically 3 pounds)
- 2 packets of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ Cup of Canola Oil
- 2 Teaspoons of McCormick Grill Mates Garden Vegetable Seasoning
- 8 Large Eggs
- ½ package Bacon chopped (you can use more if you like a lot of bacon)
- Italian Bread Slices toasted
- ½ Cup of Milk for scrambled eggs
- 2 Tablespoons butter to scramble the eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry potatoes well and cut into halves
- You can also cook your bacon and have it ready
- In a large mixing bowl, add the packets of Ranch dressing
packets mix with the potatoes
- Add ¼ canola oil and mix well
- Add vegetable season and salt and pepper to taste
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes until
golden brown and crispy edges
- Cover potatoes and set aside
- Scramble eggs adding ½ cup of milk, add salt and pepper to
- Once the eggs are done, add bacon bits
- Add Ranch Potatoes to egg mixture and serve
As we said, the roasted ranch potatoes are so full of flavor. You can enjoy them as a side dish or even baked alongside a roast. When you mix them with bacon and scrambled eggs, you experience a blending of incredible flavors.
More so, this Roasted Ranch Potatoes Bacon Bits & Scrambled Eggs recipe is so easy to make. Below, you’ll see some photos of steps along the way. The seasons blend in the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix bakes the potatoes to perfection! I promise you everyone will flip over them.
Once you add the eggs and bacon, it creates the perfect breakfast meal. Everyone will love it and want you to make it every week. And blended with the Roasted Ranch Potatoes, incredibly perfect!
Once you add the eggs and bacon, it creates the perfect breakfast meal. Everyone will love it and want you to make it every week. Add dollops of eggs and bacon on top of toasted Italian bread and voila!
Make A Side Everyone Will Love!
Additionally, you can add a yummy side of these Banana Nut Muffins! Of all the Banana Nut Muffins I ever made, these are the easiest and most delicious! If the Roasted Ranch Potatoes is a carb overload for you, make these muffins alone for breakfast. Either way, the yum factor is out of control!
Furthermore, this particular recipe received a 5-star rating from the FoodNetwork, and I can see why. These Banana Nut Muffins are flavorful, easy to make, and use fewer ingredients that other muffin recipes. It might seem hard to believe, but once you taste them, you’ll discover why!
Either way or both ways, I hope you get to enjoy these yummy recipes. Both are on our meal plans for every week!
Apple, Cranberry, Almond Cake Recipe – Easy, Moist, And Delicious
If you are looking for a delicious holiday or any time of the year dessert, this Apple, Cranberry, Almond Cake Recipe is the one!
Don’t Forget To Pin Your Inspiration!