If you love baking an easy recipe that’s delicious then you will flip over these Banana Nut Muffins! Each muffin nugget is moist and loaded with banana goodness.
Above all, this is an easy recipe and, in my opinion, tastes better than any Banana Nut Muffin recipe I ever made. This particular recipe received a 5-star rating from the FoodNetwork and I can see why.
Banana Nut Muffins – You’ll Love This Easy Recipe
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. As an Amazon.com Services LLC Associate, we earn a commission from any qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
Sooner or later, we all try baking with bananas. Whether it’s a delicious Banana Loaf Bread or a Creamy Delicious Banana Cake, we all love making one. Personally, I always prefer an easy recipe I know my family will love and appreciate.
These Banana Nut Muffins are flavorful, easy to make and use less ingredients that other muffin recipes. It might seem hard to believe but once you taste them, you’ll discover why!
Additionally, the brown sugar adds a terrific level of richness as well. You can use any nuts you like as well. I love Roasted Pecans only because I had them on hand. You can use walnuts as well and even add raisins or any dried fruit too!
If you have some overripe bananas lying around, don’t throw them out! Instead, you need to make these delicious Banana Nut Muffins! With all this extra time we have on our hands, baking is the perfect and delicious thing to do!
Perfect For Breakfast, Dessert, Or Anytime!
More so, you can enjoy them for breakfast or as a quick snack after dinner. Either way, these Banana Nut Muffins are perfect for any occasion. I love a dollop of butter on them too.
With this easy recipe, I yielded about 18 muffins. I prefer smaller muffins, so I didn’t fill up the Cupcake Muffin Baking Pan too high. Typically, you can bake them for about 18-19 minutes. I love golden brown edges on my muffins, so I went for the full 19 minutes.
I made a small adjustment to the original recipe by adding more pecans. We love the taste of nuts especially in baked goods! That’s what’s nice about this recipe. You can tweak it anyway you like!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 overripe bananas
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cup roasted pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and lightly butter 2 muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside. Mash 2 of the bananas with a fork in a small bowl so they still have a bit of texture. With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whisk, whip the remaining bananas and sugar together like you mean it, for a good 3 minutes. Add the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice. Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated. Fold in the nuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway. Give them a rap on the counter to get any air bubbles out.
- Bake until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before turning the muffins out. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Remember, if you love golden edges bake these Banana Nut Muffins for the full 19 minutes or so. At the 16-minute mark, be sure to stick a toothpick in them to see if they look fully cooked inside.
I hope you get to enjoy these Banana Nut Muffins as much as we did. The kids will love them too!
Don’t Forget To PIN Your Inspiration By Using The Image Below!
Don’t forget to read this Apple, Cranberry, Almond Cake Recipe – Easy, Moist, And Delicious too!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Viglink, and other Associate Affiliate Programs. Affiliate advertising programs like these provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to these affiliated sites at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting our website.
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this article, Banana Nut Muffins – You Need To Make This Easy Recipe, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!