Quick and Easy Broccoli Rabe With Sausage
Quick and Easy Broccoli Rabe with Sausage
There are times when you need something absolutely delicious and easy to make. Broccoli Rabe and Sausage makes a great lunch or dinner. It’s really easy to make too! It must be the duo that makes this meal especially tasty! Broccoli rabe is not at all like broccoli. You can buy at your local supermarket. I always get broccoli rabe at Shoprite. It has a much more flavorful taste. Combined with sausage – it’s like an explosion of flavors in your mouth screaming give me more!
- Broccoli Rabe
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Onion or garlic powder
- Sausage – either mild or spicy depending on your taste
- Prepare the sausage either by baking in the oven or frying on stovetop – either way works.
- While the sausage is cooking, clean the broccoli rabe by washing and separating the leaves.
- I prefer to chop the broccoli rabe into smaller pieces before frying.
- Brown chopped garlic in olive oil until slightly brown.
- Add broccoli rabe to the frying pan.
- Add spices
- Fry for about 10-15 minutes until soft.
- Chop sausage up into smaller chunks.
- Serve together!
We just had this for lunch and there were a lot of leftovers too! They always taste even more amazing when re-heated! This is a quick and easy meal that packs a flavorful punch!
Let me know what you think! I would love to read your comments and questions.
And as always, thanks so much for visiting my site and if you like this post Quick and Easy Broccoli Rabe With Sausage please subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!