When it comes to delicious recipes, I love creating unique dishes the whole family will enjoy. That’s why this Pasta, Chicken, Spinach, Ricotta, With Tikka Masala Sauce Parmigiana Recipe, is our latest favorite. If you enjoy eating parmigiana recipes, you’ll flip over the deep savory flavors of the Tikka Marsala sauce.
Why We All Love Parmigiana Recipes
Similarly, we love eating foods from diverse cultures. And this Tikka Masala Sauce makes the top of the list. This sauce features a wholesome blend of bright tomato curry made with coconut milk, ginger, and Indian spices.
Whether used on pork or chicken, this sauce will provide a rich and distinctive taste. When I saw Tikka Masala Sauce from kevinsnaturalfoods.com, I knew it would taste delicious in this recipe.
More so, you’ll find how easy it is to prepare. Plus, the leftovers are simply amazing. During the colder months, we enjoy making comfort foods, and this classifies as the most delicious! This recipe is a cheese lover’s delight!
This recipe fits the bill perfectly for lunch or dinner, and reheating a breeze. The golden-brown cheese on top gives you the perfect amount of crunch and the pan-fried golden-brown chicken even more satisfaction.
Plus, you’ll find the amount of sauce is perfect in this recipe. It’s not dry but quite the opposite! Every bite has the perfect amount of juicy savory flavor you would expect. The spinach and ricotta mix makes a heavenly combo!
I hope you can make this and soon! Since discovering this Tikka Masala Sauce, I have so many recipes using this sauce, and I can’t wait to try them.
Pasta, Chicken, Spinach, Ricotta, With Tikka Masala Sauce Parmigiana Recipe
- 2 pounds of skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into cubes (you can use less or more chicken)
- 1 pound of pasta – any variety
- 3 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup parmigiana cheese
- 3 bags of Tikka Marsala Sauce from Kevins Natural Foods
- 1 bag of frozen chopped spinach – either 16 or 20 oz size
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese for topping
- Season to taste – Garlic powder, Onion powder, salt, and pepper
- ½ cup Canola oil
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Prep chicken by cutting into cubes.
- Pan fry chicken cubes in oil and butter until golden brown.
- Remove chicken from stove and place in a bowl.
- Boil water for pasta.
- Defrost spinach and add ricotta cheese. Mix well.
- Cook pasta Al Dente.
- Place pasta in a deep baking pan.
- Add chicken and spread evenly.
- Add spinach and ricotta and mix well.
- Add parmigiana cheese.
- Add Tikka Marsala Sauce and mix well.
- Add seasoning to your taste.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle canola oil over top.
- Bake in oven on 375 until cheese is golden brown.
- Plate and serve!
Bake in oven until cheese is golden brown. Depending on your oven cooking time may vary.
Don’t Forget The Tikka Masala Sauce
Above all, when making this recipe, don’t forget the Tikka Masala Sauce! This sauce truly sets the recipe apart from other Parmigiana Recipes out there. We love the depth of flavors and the creamy thickness of the sauce as well. While we’ve most certainly enjoyed Italian style Parmigiana Recipes in the past, this tops the list for us. As a matter of fact, it’s a weekly favorite!
Watch The Cooking Instructions Video Below!
More so, we ate the rest of the leftovers today and they tasted as delicious as the original batch. I sure hope you try this recipe and enjoy the Tikka Masala Sauce. If you enjoy experiencing a unique twist on your traditional Parmigiana Recipes, you’ll enjoy it as much as we do!
Visit Kevin’s Natural Foods Social Media Pages Below!
- 1 – Kevins Natural Foods on Facebook
- 2 – Kevins Natural Foods on Instagram
- 3 – Kevins Natural Foods on Pinterest
Don’t Forget To Pin Your Inspiration!