If you want to experience Tuna like you’ve never had before, you must try this Loaded Tuna Salad Sandwich. Once you eat it, there’s no going back to your boring plain Tuna.
All in all, it’s the best way to eat Tuna, and easy to make too. It’s perfect for either lunch or dinner, and the whole family will love it also.
Loaded Tuna Salad Sandwich
After much trial and error with tuna recipes, I finally discovered the right ingredients that transform a boring tuna sandwich into something mouthwatering and delicious.
As you know, it’s all about the ingredients. Once you discover the right amount of savory flavors in this Loaded Tuna Salad Sandwich, you’ll never go back to that boring tuna sandwich again!
Use Safe Catch Elite Pure Wild Tuna
When preparing this Loaded Tuna Salad Sandwich, you’ll want to use the best Tuna fish on the market – Safe Catch Elite Pure Wild Tuna. Of course, you’ll want your Tuna mercury tested with no additives too—just 100% pure tuna. Safe Catch Elite Pure Wild Tuna also sells their Tuna in easy to serve pouches too.
Safe Catch Elite is the only brand to test every Tuna for mercury. And the only brand to test every Tuna to a mercury limit 10x stricter than the FDA. And they hand-cut, hand-pack, and slow cook solid tuna steaks to seal in nutrients and flavor.
If you want your Tuna safe and delicious, try Safe Catch Elite. Moving forward, it’s all I’ll ever use!
Also, If you love fish recipes, check out this Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon Seafood Summer Medley as well. Or this delicious Fried Blue Stone Crabs In Savory Tomato Sauce Over Pasta Recipe.
Loaded Tuna Salad Sandwich
Another reason this Tuna sandwich is amazing is because of the McCormick Grill Mates Garden Vegetable Seasoning. If you never tried Grill Mates I suggest you do. They also have a whole line of delicious spices for all your other recipes as well.
Below, you’ll find the recipe. I know you’ll enjoy it as much as we do!
- 2 Cans of Tuna – I prefer Safe Catch Elite Pure Wild Tuna
- 1 ½ cups of Mayonaise
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- 1 Tomato Sliced
- Feta Cheese Cubes
- 2 Tablespoons of Mixed Olives Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil for Drizzling
- 4 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ Teaspoon McCormick Grill Mates Garden Vegetable Seasoning
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
- Handful of sliced lettuce
- Salt & Peper to taste
- 2 Hoagie Rolls
- Add all spices to the two cans of tuna.
- Mix Mayo and onions – gently mix ingredients without too much pressure. You don’t want your mixture
to turn to mushy.
- Remove the dough from the Hoagie Rolls to make a well for spooning the Tuna mixture.
- Add two slices of mozzarella cheese over top of the tuna mixture.
- Add feta cheese cubes or chunks and sliced mixed olives on top.
- Other Side Of The Hoagie Roll: Add the sliced tomato and lettuce and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of both sides of the sandwich.
As you can see, this sandwich looks incredibly good. Of course, you can omit or add to any ingredient in this recipe. Although, it’s absolutely perfect the way it is!
Please let me know if you make this recipe as well. I know you’ll flip over it too. We know we will make it weekly, that’s for sure.
Don’t Forget To Pin Your Inspiration Using The Image Below!
If you love Mac and Cheese, then you will love cooking it in a slow cooker! Using your slow cooker is the best way to make recipes easy and delicious!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this article, Loaded Tuna Salad Sandwich – You Need To Try This Recipe, subscribe via email below, and never miss a post again!