Fruit Pizza Cheesecake Tart – Easy & Delicious!
If you love fruit and pizza and cheesecake, then you are going to love this Fruit Pizza Cheesecake Tart! It’s delicious and easy to make too.
Who doesn’t love pizza? And with this delicious twist, this Fruit Pizza Cheesecake Tart is off the hook delicious! I’m a huge pizza fan and any twist on the recipe always appeals to me on so many levels.
Especially when it comes to anything with fruit in it! This recipe was created by the folks over at the Huron House Luxury Bed & Breakfast and, I’m thrilled to share it with you!
If you are a pizza purest, just give it a chance – the layers of healthy fruit, the delectable crust, the creamy layers of goodness – how can you resist?
Here’s the recipe – this Fruit Pizza Cheesecake Tart is great all year round too! You can choose any fruit toppings you like. That’s the fun part!
Sugar Cookie Crust
- 1 package (16 ounces) prepared but cold sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3-4 cups fruit of choice
- 3 tablespoons jam of choice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 Preheat the oven to sugar cookie package directions. Generously spray the tart pan with nonstick spray (we used a 12-inch pan) and place atop a large sheet pan; set aside.
- 2 Unwrap the cookie dough and press it evenly, including up the sides; 3/4 the way up the pan.
- 3 Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until lightly brown at the edges and center.
- 4 Remove and cool completely.
- 1 Make sure the cream cheese is softened then use a hand mixer to cream marshmallow fluff and vanilla Greek yogurt.
- 2 Cover and chill in the fridge until the crust is completely cool.
- 3 Fill the crust with the filling mixture.
- 1 Arrange fruit to your liking on top of your pie. You can create circular layers, one type of fruit at a time, alternate or a mixture of both.
- 2 Mix jam and water in the microwave for 10-15 seconds then stir well.
- 3 Brush the mixture over the top of the fruit.
- 4 Serve immediately or cover and cool in the fridge.
You can also leave out the marshmallow fluff and replace it with something else if you are looking for a healthier version. I’m sure it’s still delicious! I love discovering new delicious dessert recipes, don’t you?
Think of all the delicious fruit choices you can add to this yummy recipe. I’d replace the kiwis with cherries!
The Huron House is sharing its recipe for a Fruit Pizza Cheesecake Tart that you can easily make at home now too! I’d love to stay there for a few days when planning my next vacation. I’m sure I’d grab a slice or two of this delectable tart while I’m relaxing on their balcony and taking in the stunning scenery!
Don’t forget to read 10 Strawberry Recipes You Will Want To Make This Summer too!