Apple Butter Glazed Pork Loin Roast With Gravy Recipe
This is the best pork recipe I’ve ever made. In fact, it’s so good, it’s restaurant worthy! If you want to try something new and delicious, then this recipe is for you. While I was making it, I knew it would going to be outstanding and restaurant worthy. It’s not overly sweet so no worries about that.
The apple butter and brown sugar glaze add the perfect contrast of flavors and really adds a nice touch to the pork loin. I like to say it’s the perfect comfort food and perfect for any occasion.
- 1 (3-4 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- Garlic Powder - season to taste
- Italian Season - I like to add a few dashes
- Onion Powder - season to taste
- Salt and Pepper - season to taste
- 4 Cups of water
- 2 cups apple or orange juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of Apple Butter
- Preheat oven to 375
- Season Pork Loin
- Add Water to base and cook for one hour.
- Remove roast and glaze
- Return to oven and cook for at least another 2 hours - depending on the size of your roast so following cooking directions.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Mix well
- Using the leftover dripping from the pork loin add 3 cups of water and stir in a pan
- Add 3 tablespoons of Gravy Master and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cups of flour to thicken - make sure you mix flour with water and mix well before adding it to gravy.
- Stir every minute or so to keep it from lumping
I started with a roast about 3-4 pounds – of course, you can choose the size that works best for you and your family.
Start out by seasoning well.
Kauffman’s Fruit Farm Apple Butter is one of my favorites but, I also love Smuckers Apple Butter too! We love it with pork – it’s the perfect pair. Once the roast is cooking, I start to prepare the glaze.
Prepping the glaze is mouth-watering!
Looking good already!
After you glaze the pork loin roast, be sure to add your water to the base of your pan – you’ll need the liquid for the delicious gravy! Oh, and don’t forget to keep adding water to the pan while roasting this way it keeps the roast nice and moist during cooking and you will need the leftovers for the gravy.
Now, you can see the delicious apple butter glaze on top which adds a level of crispness and a touch of sweetness to the pork.
Get that yummy gravy going!
A masterpiece! Perfectly cooked and seasoned.
Every slice is pure perfection! And that gravy! OMG – it has a gentle touch of sweetness to it.
Seasoned and ready to enjoy!
Any side dishes will pair perfectly with this pork loin roast. I chose sautéed spinach and a tomato and cucumber salad!
I hope you get to enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below. Let me know how much you loved it too!
And as always, thanks so much for visiting my site and if you like this post Apple Butter Glazed Pork Loin Roast With Gravy Recipe please subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!