If you love discovering trending skincare products as much as I do, then you need to check these six. New skincare products are constantly evolving and better than ever before. I take skincare very seriously and make it my mission to discover products with huge payouts and great prices.
The Skincare Evolution & Rotation Process
We all want healthier, younger looking skin. There’s no debate about it. Above all, I firmly believe with the right combination of skin care products, healthy living habits, and adhering to a beauty routine that works for you, you can get the skin you want.
Discovering trending skincare products is important too. As I mentioned, skincare is always evolving and always improving. Therefore, it’s so important to rotate your skincare products too.
Have you noticed after using skin care products for a few months your skin becomes resistant to its effects?
Therefore, I love discovering new products and keep them in rotation.
6 Trending Skincare Products
Below, you will see some products I’m absolutely loving and using daily. Many skincare companies are using all-natural recipes and trending towards organic ingredients that are good for your skin.
I always try my best to provide you with a lot of information on the products so you can make the right decision when it’s time for you to purchase them.
Here are a few I know you’ll love as much as I do.
1 – Mad Hippie Hydrating Nutrient Mist
The first product is from a company called Mad Hippie. Don’t you love the name? Mad Hippie believes that natural skincare is as effective as traditional products on the market. They also believe parabens, synthetic fragrances, dyes, petrochemicals, PEGs, SLS, and other nasty additives aren’t necessities.
In fact, their mission statement is clear that they have no place in the products we use and put on our bodies. They even donate $1 of every web sale to conservation. Mad Hippie believes in the preservation of the environment. I love it!
This Mad Hippie Hydrating Nutrient Mist is hydration heaven! It is an effervescent blend of antioxidants and hydrating essentials. It leaves your skin feeling soft & supple and ready to take on the daily stresses of your lives.
I love using it on my face, arms, neck, and, chest and it helps lighten dark spots naturally, too! You can also purchase Mad Hippie Hydrating Nutrient Mist on Amazon as well.
Below, you can see a list of the wonderful natural ingredients that help your skin look younger and healthier too.
- Hesperidin – A plant flavonoid that helps reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Sodium PCA – A naturally occurring humectant, Sodium PCA helps bind moisture to the skin, dramatically improving skin hydration.
- Milk Thistle – Consists of about 80% silymarin and 20% fatty acids, including linoleic acid.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Containing high amounts of quercetin, a powerful antioxidant that works to reduce the appearance of skin redness & discoloration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate. Works to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin C – One of the most vital ingredients in any effective skin care regimen, Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration.
- Resveratrol – a Super potent antioxidant known for its anti-aging benefits.
- Green Tea – Offers powerful antioxidant protection.
- White Pine Bark – Naturally aids in skin hydration while working to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Pomegranate Seed Extract – Potent antioxidant that is a high source of ellagic acid.
2 – Mad HippieFacial SPF Natural 30+ Facial Sunscreen
We all know how important it is to wear sunscreen every day and all year round. Finally, there’s a skincare product that helps protect us from the sun’s harmful rays and moisturizes too.
Mad HippieFacial SPF is a safe, broad-spectrum physical blocking agent. It’s made with natural antioxidant-rich oils, red raspberry seed oil, avocado oil & carrot seed oil, plus vitamin C + vitamin E + ferulic acid.
I love how it goes on clear and does not create that white layer of product on the skin you see with so many zinc oxide products. When it comes to trending skincare products, this is one of my personal favorites!
You can also purchase Mad HippieFacial SPF Natural 30+ Facial Sunscreen on Amazon too.
About the product
- Chemical-Free, All-Natural Zinc Oxide SPF
- Non-Comedogenic & Packed with Protective Antioxidants!
- Safe Sun Protection without Dangerous Chemical Blocking Agents
- Goes on Clear for Zinc – Especially when layered over Mad Hippie Facial Oil
3 – Farmaesthetics Nourishing Lavender Milk Face and Body Lotion
This product is absolutely luscious! If you love a product you can use on both your face and body, Farmaesthetics Nourishing Lavender Milk Face and Body Lotion is the answer.
And, beauty editors at Harper’s Bazaar voted it their “Favorite Organic Product.” It is gentle enough for everyday use on your face and yet powerful enough to use on even the driest skin conditions.
You will also love the clean natural fragrance too. It’s totally addictive! With skin-mending properties, this lotion is a beauty routine keeper! After all, a beautiful complexion does not stop at the face!
You can also purchase Farmaesthetics Nourishing Lavender Milk Face and Body Lotion on Amazon, too!
Farmaesthetics Nourishing Lavender Milk Face and Body Lotion Applications & Benefits:
- An herbal combination that feeds the skin, moisturizing and conditioning the face, body (and baby!)
- Organic soy oil evens skin tone softens fine lines and is light but emollient
- Calendula offers powerful properties to heal and mend skin, even on those with scars, inflamed skin conditions, chapped, severely dry skin, or those with skin damage or sensitivities resulting from laser surgery
- Totally free of synthetics, it is safe for use on all age groups and even post-surgery
- Perfect under makeup as it leaves the skin hydrated, but with a matte finish
- Safe for use on those with nut allergies
- Great for use in facial massage, having lots of “slip” for easy application
- Best used on damp, warm skin
- No animal testing
Farmaesthetics products are 100% natural, contain certified organic ingredients as indicated. They are hypo-allergenic, non-irritating & dermatological tested. And have a certified shelf-life of 2 years from the date of opening.
Founded in 1999, all Farmaesthetics skincare products are 100% natural, utilizing time-honored recipes for skin health. They only use certified organic herbs, flowers, oils, and grains from American family farms. They are also proudly made in the USA (Newport, Rhode Island).
4 – Farmaesthetics Deep Lavender Rub (Chest, Neck, Hands, and Feet)
I experience sore muscles a lot. Whether it’s after cleaning, exercise, or working too much, there’s nothing more annoying. That’s where Farmaesthetics Deep Lavender Rub comes in.
The deep heat comfort run is perfect for relieving so many of what ails us. It’s also perfect for relieving upper respiratory tightness due to colds or allergies. It opens up nasal passages perfectly!
It has lots & lots of lavender with its relaxing, antiviral, antibacterial properties to quiet the whole system. While this Deep Lavender Rub is a powerful preparation, it’s also gentle enough for a child.
You can purchase Farmaesthetics Deep Lavender Rub on Amazon as well.
5 – emerginC Citrus-Kombucha Body Wash
I have a real addiction to body washes. I love discovering trending new products especially when one of them includes a lux body wash.
This emerginC Citrus-Kombucha Body Wash meets all the criteria when choosing a body wash. It’s a gentle, fresh-scented, deep-cleansing, and brightening body wash, improves skin tone, moisturizes your skin, and adds radiance.
Be sure and read La Parfait Cosmetics – Is High-End Skin Care Worth The Splurge too!
If you never tried a skincare subscription box, you might want to rethink that now. Since discovering The Box By Dr. Ava, my skin never looked or felt better. And, you can enjoy the same luxury every month!
Pin Your Inspiration Using The Image Below!