The Easy Way To Paint Anything Like A Pro
Are you tired of painting the old fashion way? I was too, and then I discovered a tool that changed everything! It’s no secret I love painting just about everything. There’s something so rewarding about renewing just about anything in your home with a fresh coat of paint.
Whether its furniture, walls, indoor or outdoor, paint always makes everything…better! I got tired of doing things the hard way and made a decision to finally get a paint sprayer and wow – what a game changer. If you have never used one before well it’s time you tried one.
The doors to my laundry room were in desperate need of a coat of a paint especially since I had to have one of them replaced and they ended up two different colors Yikes! I was dreading hand painting them because there’s not much reward in all that work.
That’s why I was super excited when the folks over at Graco were kind enough to send me their super awesome TrueCoat 360DSP Airless Paint Sprayer. Let me tell you all about how easy it is to use and how fast you get your work done and how I was able to get both doors done in under 10 minutes!
I love how it comes in a carrying case with everything tucked away neatly inside. It makes storing and keeping your paint sprayer perfectly easy.
The storage case is designed perfectly and so easy to stow away.
The TrueCoat 360 sprayer gives you the power to complete your painting and staining projects faster and easier than ever before. Spray in any direction – even overhead – and achieve a professional-grade finish.
- FlexLiner Paint Bag System – Eliminates the suction tube for spraying in any direction, even upside down!
- Incredibly Easy to Use – Just fill the FlexLiner with paint, squeeze out any air, and you’re ready to spray.
- No Thinning Needed – Spray unthinned latex, oil-based paints, stains, and clears*.
- Narrow and Wide Pattern Spray Tips – Both are included for true versatility.
- Fast and Simple Cleanup – Toss the FlexLiner when you’re done.
- Dual Speed Control – Low speed for first-time users and increased control for small detailed work—high speed to get the job done fast!
- VacuValve Technology – Creates a vacuum for spraying in any direction without losing prime
- Durable, Tungsten-Carbide Piston Pump – Delivers the smoothest and fastest spraying of paint and stain without the need to thin the material
- Reverse-A-Clean Spray Tip – High precision spray tip reverses to quickly clean material clogs
- On-Board Tip Storage – Quickly switch between the 4 in narrow and 12 in wide spray tips (tips are included)
- FlexLiner Paint Bag System – Replaces traditional material cups and when you’re done, reuse or toss, it’s your choice
- Rugged Storage Case – Protects sprayer while keeping tips and accessories organized
Finish your small painting projects fast. Everything you need in one kit. Easy peasy! You can even reuse the plastic paint containers too. All you need to do is wash them out and have them ready for next time.
These doors were a mess! I knew with this Graco Paint TrueCoat 360 Sprayer, I would get the job done fast and perfectly. As you can see, the door was dingy and loaded with marks.
One pass of paint and my door was transformed. The coverage was perfect and within 2 minutes – done! I’ve never experience such a quick and easy way to paint!
I’ve never had a more pleasant painting experience before in my life. Easy to use right out of the box!
It super easy to set up – almost as easy as plug and play! All you need to do is remember to release the excess air from the paint tank. It’s really that easy. Assembly is virtually nonexistent. When you use it for the first time, remember to flush the sprayer. I am super impressed at how smoothly and easily it is to use.
Now, my laundry room doors are bright and clean and they both took under 10 minutes to paint. That’s amazing, isn’t it? Done and done!
Clean up is pretty easy too. I also appreciate how easy the user manual was to follow. I am thrilled I was able to easily put everything back into the carrying case for my next painting adventure.
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, The Easy Way To Paint Anything Like A Pro, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!