How To Make Your Skin And The Earth Happy
The philosophy of the MyChelle brand makes me feel good about using it with proven results I can trust. I like knowing that my skincare products are made with cruelty-free and earth-friendly ingredients. That makes me feel good about using them. Making your skin and the earth happy is a win-win!
All MyChelle Dermaceutical products are Vegetarian, Cruelty-free, and Free of Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates, Ureas, Artificial Fragrances and Colors, Petroleum, GMOs, and Gluten. That means a lot to me and it should to you as well.
About The Brand:
The pioneer and authority in advanced, bioactive skincare, MyChelle transformed the natural beauty industry by being the first to use anti-aging peptides, plant stem cells, and clinically proven dermatological ingredients.
With natural products now the expectation, MyChelle’s progressive 360-degree approach to beauty is to provide clean, conscious, and comprehensive skin care products that are bioactive, ethically sourced, and formulated with high-performance ingredients for superior results and a lifetime of natural, healthy skin.
Since their founding in 2000 in Colorado, they have always valued our partnerships—people, places, and the planet. Their sustainable and eco-friendly manufacturing practices support a full line of highly effective, targeted treatments including cleansers, exfoliators, serums, moisturizers, and sun protection.
There are three products I’d like to introduce you to today. I was thrilled to receive these products via Brandbacker for testing purposes and within two weeks of using them, my skin has never felt or looked better.
1. PERFECT C SERUM ($44.00) This serum is designed to combat the signs of aging and even out skin tone. I was super excited to try this Perfect C Serum because as I aged, my skin began to discolor and become even. This serum has already begun to make changes in the overall tone of my skin and I’m thrilled.
Plant stem cells, Antioxidant Complex, and potent Vitamin C for collagen-rich skin.
– Highest concentration of pure 17% L-Ascorbic Acid
– Combats signs of aging by strengthening collagen and evening skin tone
– Contains Buddleja Plant Stem Cells to protect against sun damage
2. REMARKABLE RETINAL SERUM ($47.50) Retinal serums are perfect for fighting wrinkles. This serum has the exact cocktail of ingredients to do just that. I’m already seeing a marked improvement in the lines around my eyes as well as my laugh lines around my mouth.
Powerful wrinkle-fighter with Vitamin A, Ceramide 3, and Plant Stem Cells.
– Strongest cosmeceutical Vitamin A available without a prescription
– Reduces fine lines by 42% and redness by 70% in 4 weeks
– Patented technology creates a less irritating formula
3. SUN SHIELD SPF 28 ($20.00) This sun shield is perfect for applying every day all year long. It has the perfect amount of SPD to protect your skin while soothing aloe rehydrates and calms sun irritation. I use it daily under my makeup. Always wait at least 15 minutes before applying makeup and before sun exposure.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
A full-spectrum sun defense that offers powerfully effective protection.
– Unscented, environmentally-safe UVA/UVA sun defense for face and body
– Translucent natural 100% mineral sunscreen
– Contains soothing Aloe to rehydrate and calm sun-induced irritation love the adorable makeup pouch the products came in.
I love the easy to use pump dispensers too. One pump and you know exactly how much product you need to use.
WHERE TO BUY
You can purchase directly from MyChelle.com as well as select Ulta stores, Whole Foods Market, and Ulta.com.
Be sure to watch this video by MyChelle to get a better understanding of just how amazing these products are.
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, How To Make Your Skin And The Earth Happy, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!