How To Easily Remove Unwanted Hair For Six Weeks
If you are like me and hate removing unwanted hair then you are going to love this solution. For years I had to deal with the pain and redness of waxing but not anymore. This epilation tool is the fastest and easiest way to get rid of that unwanted hair for up to six weeks!
The Emjoi®eRase e60 worked incredibly well for me and in minutes all of my unwanted hair was gone – poof! It left my skin smooth and hair-free and I’m super excited to share it with you!
The Emjoi eRase e60 is an amazing hair remover with 60 tweezer action discs to ensure rapid and non-irritating hair removal from the root for up to 6 weeks. With Precision Hair Removal Technology removing hair from the root has never been easier or more comfortable. Dual opposed heads stretch the skin to make the process extra gentle and the included sensitive cover hides some of the tweezers making it great for use in sensitive areas.
With precision hair removal technology, it reduces the number of passes required to achieve smooth skin. The dual-speed control is great for fine or coarse hair, and the sensitive cover hides some of the tweezers–perfect for delicate areas like the jaw line, bikini line, and underarms. It’s also electrically operated for continuous power.
Below, is everything you get with the kit. I especially love the storage/travel bag it comes with.
60 tweezers, with Precision Hair Removal Technology, removes the majority of hair the first time, saving time and possible skin irritation by reducing the number of passes required to achieve smooth skin.
- Erase Glide Technology – glide back and forth or use a circular motion over the hair for smooth, hair-free skin in seconds.
- Patented 3 disc system – each disc set contains one fixed disc and two that open and close to gently assist in skin stretching to increase comfort.
- Skin Glide Technology lifts up and removes hair by gliding the tweezer discs over the skin with less irritation.
- Dual opposed heads hold the skin taut and are more comfortable than other epilators.
- Removes hair at the root leaving skin smooth for up to 6 weeks.
- Removes hair as short as 0.3mm at the root.
- Gentle enough to remove individual facial hairs on the upper lip and chin (by using only one side of the epilation head).
- Great for removing hair from the legs, bikini line, and underarms.
- Dual speed control.
- Includes sensitive attachment (for epilator head) to remove hair on sensitive areas.
- Optional shaver/trimmer attachment available soon.
- Electrically operated (corded).
Emjoi epilators outshine competitors by doing what users want most: quickly and effectively remove unwanted hair from the body and face, with the absolute minimum of discomfort. The much-lauded Emjoi epilator category represents the ultimate expression of Emjoi’s market-leading excellence with its range of technically advanced epilators, all featuring a patented 3-disc tweezer system.
The eRase e60 also comes with a sensitive attachment for the epilator head, resulting in a product designed to be mild enough to remove hair where the user is most sensitive, including underarms, while remaining easy to use and reliable (for the least discomfort, epilation is recommended immediately after a warm bath or shower on dry skin). The eRase is able to remove most hair on the first pass, therefore reducing possible skin irritation and saving precious time while achieving silky skin.
Below, be sure to watch my video tutorial for more details on the Emjoi eRase E60!
Be sure to head on over to their website to find out more about how you can get rid of unwanted hair for up to six weeks!
If you have any questions about this product, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
PIN for later!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, How To Easily Remove Unwanted Hair For Six Weeks, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!
The folks over at Emjoi sponsored this post but all opinions are my own.
[irp posts=”10763″ name=”My Top 10 Most Repurchased Makeup Products”]