Fettuccine Alfredo With Broccoli Recipe
Want to make a meal that’s not only delicious but easy to make? Well, you came to the right place. This delicious Fettuccine Alfredo With Broccoli Recipe always makes everyone satisfied.
We had plans for Valentine’s Day dinner out but with the storm today, we had to reschedule. In lieu of eating a fantastic meal out, I made a fantastic meal at home.
OK, so this is a once or twice a year meal to eat because it’s so amazingly decadent and not so good for the diet either, but trust me when I tell you, it will be one of the best fettuccine alfredo dinners you ever whipped up! Hey, it was Valentine’s Day and since we were stuck home, we both deserved it! Hubby rescheduled the meal and the gift for an upcoming night so that will great fun to look forward to!
Meanwhile, whip this meal up and make sure you are prepared for the oh my god’s and wows!
Be sure to check out our other delicious recipes too!
Under the recipe, you will find some pics of the process! I don’t remember exactly where or if I ever even got this from anywhere. I’ve made my fettuccine like this forever, and I’d like to think it’s my very own creation (but I know it’s not :)
- 1-pound box dry fettuccine pasta or any pasta you prefer
- 4 Cups (8 ounces) broccoli florets
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Half & Half
- 1 Stick of butter
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Parmesan Reggiano Cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Wondra Quick-Mixing All-Purpose Flour
- In a skillet, add butter and start the cooking process on low heat
- Add and the Sauté garlic until it’s golden brown
- Add broccoli florets and sauté until golden brown
- Add Half & Half
- Add Heavy Cream
- Let it cook for about 5 minutes until well blended
- Add Salt & Pepper
- Slowly add the Wondra Quick-Mixing All-Purpose Flour to thicken – you can make it as thick as you like
- Cook for about 10 minutes until sauce thickens
- Pour over pasta and enjoy!
And as always, thanks so much for visiting my site and if you like this post Fettuccine Alfredo With Broccoli Recipe please subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!