How To Easily Create A Beautiful Faux Patina Finish
If you love to paint anything from home decor to furniture then you are going to love creating this beautiful faux patina finish! Patina finishes always bring that look of elegance and yet old world finishes to everything you paint.
Modern Masters has made this look so easy to achieve with their superior product Metal Effects.
I have a beautiful Tiffany style lamp that I’ve been itching to use this kit on. I’m so thrilled with the results and can’t wait to use it on other decor elements in my home again.
These oxidizing finish kits transform any paintable surface in minutes. You can choose a green patina, blue patina, or rust finish, and each kit includes full instructions and covers up to 2 sq. ft. I chose the green patina, and it’s simply stunning!
You get everything you need in one easy to use kit. The kit includes everything needed to create an accent piece with a distinctive timeless look on most interior or exterior surfaces.
It’s as easy as painting on the products and spraying with the activator!
This is how you can transform a dull lifeless lamp into a beautifully vibrant one! The depth of colors and textures you can create are endless.
The colors and textures are like nothing I’ve ever been able to achieve before!
Modern Masters Green (also available in Rust and Blue) Patina Metal Effects Paint Oxidizing Finish Kit creates a beautiful oxidized metal finish on any paintable surface.
- Apply to any properly prepared paintable surface: metal, wood, drywall, plaster, paintable wall coverings, canvas, plastic
- Coverage 30 sq. ft.
- Actual oxidation occurs and creates a beautiful, authentic finish in minutes
- Great for indoor use, durable enough for outdoor use included aging solution actually speeds aging process by reacting to metal in paint
- Water-base acrylic paint contains real metal particles
- Recoat in 1/2 hour, dry to the touch in 1 hour
- Patina aging solutions and rust activator will speed up the oxidation process
- Kit contents include 8 oz. primer, 8 oz. paint, 10 oz. aging solution, cloth, 2 brushes and stir sticks
- Thoroughly read instructions prior to application for optimal result
You can easily turn any element that can be painted into a beautiful faux patina finish that will last a lifetime.
Your imagination is your only limit. Here are some beautiful and creative ideas for transformation just about any outdoor element into a faux patina dream
I’m so thrilled with my new faux patina lamp. I can’t wait to create some exciting planters, candle holders, and more!
I hope you get to enjoy using this Modern Masters Metal Effects Kit soon! I know you are going to find so many creative uses and create beautiful faux patina finishes for it both indoors and out!
Shop for it on Amazon!
Modern Masters 2 oz Metal Effects Patina Oxidizing Finish Kit, Green Patina Finish
PIN IT For Later
Please let me know if you have any questions below in the comment section. I’ll be happy to answer them!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for supporting my blog!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, How To Easily Create A Beautiful Faux Patina Finish, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!