Healthy Smoothies Are Good For You And Delicious Too!
Instead of eating a dessert or drinking a beverage that’s loaded with sugar and not good for you, why don’t you try some healthy smoothies instead? Smoothies are not only good for you but they can be delicious too! And to make sure you are getting to enjoy using your CBD products, smoothies are perfect for adding some CBD Hemp Oil in too!
We have three delicious healthy smoothies for you today! You can enjoy them as a beverage or eat them for breakfast or your favorite dessert too! I started making smoothies last year and wished I had started making them sooner. The nice thing about them is you can let your creative flag fly and use any ingredient you love!
Let’s get started with my favorite smoothie. It’s called the Maca Mocha Reveri Bowl and it’s easy to make and good for you! These delicious smoothies are made with Reveri. You can blend Reveri into your morning smoothie, scoop it into a breakfast bowl, present it as a palate cleanser, serve it in crystal bowls after dinner! Reveri is the world’s first plant-based “ice cream” and redefine what “ice cream” means today!
We love combing the healthy ingredients of Reveri’s Chocolate Forest with Maca root. Maca is a good source of carbs and protein, low in fat and contains a fair amount of fiber. It’s also high in some essential vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, copper, and iron. Furthermore, it contains various plant compounds, including glucosinolates and polyphenols (1, 3, 4). Reveri Chocolate Forest boosts nutrient-rich ingredients such as dates, Belgian cocoa, avocado, organic raw cocoa nibs, and beet powder delivering energy, nutrition, and creamy deliciousness.
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Almond Milk, plus more if necessary
- 2 scoops or about 1/3 pint of Chocolate Forrest Reveri
- 1 packet instant coffee, if desired-(you can make this just a chocolate bowl by eliminating the coffee)
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 full teaspoon Maca powder
- 2-3 ice cubs
- Optional toppings
- Almond Butter
- Sliced Toasted Almonds
- Chia seeds or flax seeds
- Sliced Bananas
- Fresh Strawberries
- Coconut flakes
- Chocolate chips or cocoa nibs (only if you like a big boost- remember Reveri has cocoa nibs)
- Add all ingredients except toppings to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You will want your smoothie to be fairly thick so that you can eat it with a spoon. If needed add a few extra ice cubes.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings
This Green Detox bowl is ideal as a boost to start your New Year off healthy. It starts off with some Vanilla Almond Blossom Reveri. You get all the goodness of roasted almond butter, white beans, roasted almonds, and avocado – then power up this recipe with an added hit of avocado for healthy fats and spinach which is an extremely nutrient-rich vegetable containing high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron, and calcium. The ginger will aid in repairing inflammation and soothing the stomach.
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 scoops or about 1/3 pint of Vanilla Almond Blossom Reveri
- ½ ripe Avocado
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach
- 1” slice of Fresh Ginger
- ½ cup of Grass Fed Plain Yogurt or Kefir
- 3/4 cup Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1 cup Coconut Water
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds or about 7-8 Walnuts
- 1 scoop of Protein Powder if you feel like you need the extra “body repair” boost.
- 1 tbsp of Honey is optional if you want a little sweetener
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Optional toppings
- Pineapple chunks
- Chia Seeds
- Sliced almonds
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend well. You will want your smoothie to be fairly thick so that you can eat it with a spoon. Add a few more ice cubes if necessary Enjoy! Top with your favorite toppings
Blue Majik is a very trendy and fun ingredient that delivers a high concentration of protein, vitamins & trace minerals, antioxidants & EFA’s (literally EVERYTHING your body needs). It helps to boost and regulate your Immune system and fight Inflammation, all while delivering steady energy. Whether you opt for Reveri Vanilla Almond Blossom or Reveri Purple Mint Chip you will get all natural goodness, whole real food ingredients with zero added sugar that will add an amazing nutritional punch and intense gourmet flavor.
- 3/4 cup coconut or almond milk- unsweetened
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 scoops or about 1/3 pint of Vanilla Almond Blossom Reveri (or you can substitute Reveri Purple Mint Chip for an amazing zest and zip- but your smoothie will not be quite as bright blue)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or frozen white grapes
- 1/4 cup frozen cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons Majik powder or spirulina
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Optional Toppings
- Sliced dragon fruit
- Sliced banana
- Chia, flax or pumpkin seeds
- Passion fruit
- Sliced Kiwi
- Macadamia or pecan nuts chopped
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend well. You will want your smoothie to be fairly thick so that you can eat it with a spoon. Add a few more ice cubes if needed. Enjoy! Top with your favorite toppings.
Don’t forget to read How To Make An Amazing Mixed Berries Banana Smoothie too!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, Healthy Smoothies Are Good For You And Delicious Too!, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!