We received samples of Lifeway Kefir Cultured Lowfat Milk as part of a recipe contest! This recipe, photos, and delicious eating experience are all our own!
If you love chicken cutlets you will flip out at the delicious homemade strawberry onion cream sauce that covers them.
And, if you are looking for a chicken cutlet dish packed with flavor, keep reading!
We love chicken cutlets and eat them at least once a week but wanted to create a fruity and savory recipe.
Chicken Cutlets With A Sweet And Savory Twist!
Well, it looks like I created the perfect solution for us who love the pairing of fruit and meat dishes. It’s not overly sweet at all and combines all the best flavors of sweet and savory.
While chicken cutlets are super delish they often get boring served alone. I love this yummy cream sauce that blankets them!
The cream sauce is divine! The tiny bits of strawberry blended with onion, balsamic, cream, mozzarella cheese, and Kefir milk create a wonderful eating experience!
Below, you’ll find the easy-to-make and delicious recipe as well as pics of the process too. They will show you just how easy it is to make this incredibly delicious recipe.
Before I continue, I’d like to tell you about a special ingredient included in creating this Chicken Cutlets With Strawberry Onion Cream Sauce recipe.
Kefir Cultured Lowfat Milk And Why It’s In My Recipe
If you never heard of Lifeway Kefir Cultured Lowfat Milk, listen closely!
Lifeway Kefir is a tart and tangy cultured milk smoothie that is high in protein, calcium, and vitamin D. It has an exclusive blend of kefir cultures; each cup of kefir contains 12 live and active cultures.
Below, we detail 9 very good reasons to drink Kefir Cultured Lowfat Milk.
- Probiotics – As we all know, probiotics are living microorganisms that may provide health benefits in proper amounts. The benefits of these good bacteria may include supporting immunity and a healthy digestive system.
- Immunity – The probiotics in kefir may help support a healthy gut, where 70-80 percent of the cells that make up the immune system is located.
- Healthy Weight – Kefir is high in protein, which increases satiety and reduces hunger cravings throughout the day.
- Skin – Kefir contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), a popular ingredient in skincare products.
- Digestion – The live and active probiotic cultures found in kefir may help support digestion.
- Protein – An 8 oz serving of Lifeway lowfat kefir contains 11 grams of natural protein.
- Lactose Digestion – Lifeway Kefir’s unique fermentation process and specific kefir cultures ensure Lifeway Kefir is up to 99 percent lactose-free and suitable for most people who are lactose intolerant.
- Mood – Kefir contains tryptophan, the amino acid that helps raise the levels of serotonin in your brain.
- Bone Density – A serving of Lifeway kefir provides 30 percent of your daily calcium needs.
You can purchase Lifeway Kefir Cultured Lowfat Milk at Weis Markets, Walmart, and Shoprite.
Additionally, it tastes delicious and you can create many wonderful recipes with it from Smoothie Bowls, Fruity Smoothies, Burgers, all the way to Butternut Squash Alfredo Pasta!
Now, The Delicious Chicken Cutlets With Strawberry Onion Cream Sauce Recipe!
- 1 1/2 Pounds Chicken Cutlets - fillet into 1/2 cutlets
- 2 Cups of Flavored Breadcrumbs
- 2 Cups Flour
- 4 Large Eggs - beaten well
- 1/2 Cups Whole Milk
- 2 Cups of Oil to Fry Cutlets
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Strawberry Onion Kefir Cream Sauce
- 1 Quart Strawberries - chopped
- 1 Large Onion - chopped
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Cup Lifeway Strawberry Kefir
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 2 Tablespoon Flour to thicken - mix well with 1/4 Water
- Dipped cutlets into eggs, then into the flour, then into breadcrumbs. Cover well.
- Heat oil - add cutlets to oil on a medium flame.
- Cook for about 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from frying pan and place in a dish lined with a paper towel.
- Set aside chicken to prepare the cream sauce.
Strawberry Onion Cream Sauce
1. Add chopped strawberries and onion to a quart-size pan.
2. Add butter and oil and saute for about 5 minutes until the strawberries liquify - stirring along the way.
3. Add balsamic vinegar and continue to stir.
4. Add heavy cream - and stir.
5. Add Strawberry Kefir Lowfat Milk - all while intermittently stirring.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste
7. Add flour/water mixture a little at a time - once you see it thicken, stop.
Plate chicken and add cream sauce to your likening!
Some Pictures Of The Process
Below, you’ll find some pictures of the process! This Chicken Cutlets With Strawberry Onion Cream Sauce recipe is so easy and delish I know you’ll love it too!
You Will Love This Recipe!
We love this Chicken Cutlets With Strawberry Onion Cream Sauce recipe and now, it’s a weekly favorite of ours too!
Additionally, I know you are going to enjoy using Kefir Cultured Lowfat Milk in this recipe and so many more. Plus, it’s a great way to add healthy probiotics to your diet as well.
So, let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. By the way, the leftovers are delicious!
Don’t Forget To Pin Your Inspiration!