When it comes to women’s hiking boots, you need a pair that is durable, reliable, comfortable, and affordable – this pair covers all the key areas.
We love taking walks in the woods, and I wanted to make sure I had the right gear instead of wearing my sneakers – so, I took a chance and tried a brand I never purchased before, and it was the best decision ever!
Why These Hiking Boots Rock
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. As an Amazon.com Services LLC Associate, we earn a commission from any qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
These Clorts Waterproof /Suede/Leather Women’s Hiking Boots are not only great for hiking, but I love wearing them in inclement weather too. They are super comfortable and super stylish! They are rugged enough for rough terrain yet flexible and super comfortable too!
The Best Women’s Hiking Boots You’ll Need
Here are some of the key features of these Clorts Waterproof /Suede/Leather Women’s Hiking Boots
- Ventilation & Waterproofing: Suede leather and waterproof nanofiber membrane for excellent water resistance and air permeability
- The breathable upper and insole further increases breathability
- Superb Comfort: Padded collar and tongue for a supportive and snug fit; Anti-fatigue insole for arch support; the lining protects your feet against rubbing and hugs your feet in comfortably for long-distance trails
- Cushioning and Support: EVA midsole cushions the foot with each step and provides excellent stability; hiking boots for women helps add shock absorption and reduces the impact on rough terrain, ensuring an easy walk with every step
- Anti-skid Performance: Rubber outsole with varied and deep lugs for high traction to enhance grip over a wet and dry surface with ease
- TPU supportive shank adds stability and support, preventing ankle sprain
- Top Choice for Adventure: One-piece tongue ensures that water, dirt, and debris will not enter the boots.
- Protective rubber toe caps protect your feet from trail hazards; lightweight design for hiking, backpacking, trekking, cycling, hunting, skiing, climbing, daily wear
You can choose from three different colors too – I love classic-purple and how I can wear them with so many coordinating colors and outfits.
I’m generally a size 8 1/2 but ordered the size 9 as I prefer room for thicker socks especially in the winter months. I prefer a little bit of a roomier fit and the size 9 was perfect!
The Amazon five-star reviews speak for themselves. These Clorts Waterproof /Suede/Leather Women’s Hiking Boots are not only stylish but fulfill everything I’m looking for in women’s hiking boots!
I wanted to be sure and add lots of images so you can see exactly what they look like up close and know just what you are getting. The cushioning around the ankle makes these boots super comfortable to walk in especially on rough terrain and when facing weather challenges too.
The shoelaces clip into metal hooks that keep these boots securely tied and make getting them on and off easy! They also make sure your boots are tightly secured in place.
I know you are going to love these Clorts Waterproof /Suede/Leather Women’s Hiking Boots as much as I do, and they are priced perfectly at only $55.99 which makes them super affordable! You will have them for years to come and wear them every opportunity you get.
Let me know if you have any questions about these Clorts Waterproof /Suede/Leather Women’s Hiking Boots, and I’ll be sure and answer them straight away!
Be sure to read 10 Dansko Shoes That Are Super Cute And Comfortable too!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Viglink, and RewardStyle Associate Programs – these are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to these affiliated sites. Thank you for supporting my blog!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, Why You Need These Women’s Hiking Boots In Your Life, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!