Don’t feel bad. All of our kitchen cabinet drawers need help with organizing. And you can do it easily and affordably! Now, it’s time to organize and end the endless cycle of disarray, crumbs, and missing utensils. And you can keep them that way too.
Now’s The Time To Organize Your Kitchen Cabinet Drawers
Now’s the perfect time to finally organize your kitchen cabinet drawers and get rid of that mess once and for all. For some reason, we all seem to put that chore off, and every day it grows worse. The disorganization, clutter, and inability to find anything!
Furthermore, there’s a disgusting mess of crumbs in your kitchen cabinet drawers too. Then, we need to pull everything out, clean it, and put the same mess back into the drawers. What a vicious cycle!
Finally, you can see how easy it is to organize your kitchen cabinet drawers once and for all and keep them that way! When it comes to cleaning our homes, our kitchen drawers always seem forgotten.
Below, you’ll see how you can do it too and in less than two hours.
First, Let’s Start With Some Housekeeping Basics
Before you begin your exciting adventure on how to organize your kitchen cabinet drawers, you’ll need to do a few housekeeping things first. You’ll want to ensure your drawers are nice and clean and ready to make a start.
Below, you’ll see a quick reference guide you can use for some key pointers.
- Start with one drawer at a time.
- Empty the content of each drawer and make sure to keep all the utensils and kitchen accessories separated.
- Clean each empty drawer and make sure it’s free of crumbs and debris.
- Create three baskets – Keep, Donate, and Trash basket.
- Once you empty the drawers, you’ll want to look at every item and which basket you want the item to go in.
- Remember, if you find multiples of items, odd are you probably don’t need them all. Nows a good time to donate them or even trash them.
- Once you have the sorting done, make sure every item is clean and ready for its new place in your kitchen cabinet drawers.
- Take note of missing silverware as well. Did you know you can replace missing silverware pieces as well?
- Then, strategically place your kitchen draw dividers exactly where you want them. Don’t start filling them up just yet. Play around with the dividers and see how they can work best for your needs.
- Once you have them arranged, then start creating categories within each section. For example, place all can openers together, and so on.
- Don’t place items in without rhyme or reason. This way, when you need to reach for something, you’ll know just where it is.
- Lastly, try and utilize your drawers’ vertical and horizontal space effectively. Don’t leave open gaps and try and keep things tight without empty spaces.
Furthermore, now that you have completed the steps above, you can now start to fill your drawer organizers, and they will stay that way! Always make sure when you take something out, you put the item back in the exact spot.
Our Favorite Kitchen Drawer Organizers
Of course, you’ll want the best kitchen cabinet drawer organizers you can find. And you’ll expect them to last for years and years. Well, with Spectrum HEXA™ In-Drawer Organizers, you’ll get exactly that and more. We love the hexagon appearance in Spectrum’s NEW Hexa™ drawer organization line. It features a modern, durable design and always clean.
More so, the long-lasting plastic exterior paired with the open hexagon tray bottom allows dirt and dust to fall through to keep trays clean. And this Hexa™ 5-Divider 10” x 13” Expandable Silverware Tray neatly separates forks, knives, spoons, and utensils while expanding up to 16.75”. You’ll find this divider works perfectly for your kitchen cabinet drawers!
Now, you can see just how easy it is to organize everything and keep it that way perfectly. Plus, with an assortment of kitchen cabinet drawer dividers to choose from, you’ll have every utensils and accessory perfectly positioned for ease of use.
Next, I enjoyed using the Spectrum Diversified Hexa Set of 4 Assorted Storage Set. It’s perfect for organizing those little things to like corn on the cob holders. And the hard-to-fit taller or unique shaped kitchen utensil accessories as well.
Below, you can see all of the kitchen cabinet drawers from Spectrum we used to organize four kitchen drawers in our home. Now, we know where everything is and will stay that way!
We always keep two sets of silverware on hand as well as a huge assortment of utensils. If you enjoy baking and cooking, I’m sure you have just as many. Besides, you don’t have to tolerate the mess of your kitchen cabinet drawers anymore. Once you organize them, everything is easy to find and keep clean.
Here’s a detailed list of the kitchen cabinet drawers from Spectrum, as shown in the images below.
- Spectrum Diversified Hexa 5-Divider – Buildup-Resistant Organizer & Utensil Holder.
- Spectrum Diversified Hexa Set of 4 Assorted Storage Set
- Hexa™ 5-Divider 10” x 13” Expandable Silverware Tray
- Buildup-Resistant Spectrum Diversified Hexa Kitchen & Bathroom, Kitchen Utensil Drawers, Desk Organizer Tray
- Perfect for silverware – Spectrum Diversified Hexa 6-Divider
- Spectrum Diversified Hexa Set of 3 Assorted
Now, You Too Can Organize Your Kitchen Cabinet Drawers
Now, our kitchen cabinet drawers will stay clean, neat, and organized, and yours can look great too! Plus, we can’t wait to organize the rest of our kitchen cabinet drawers now too! It’s all so easy with the right tools and a few hours of your time.
Remember, always start with a plan of action, organize, clean, arrange, and enjoy! You’ll discover how easy it is to have kitchen cabinet drawers you can fall in love with all over again!