My Current Top 10 Favorite Kitchen Tools
Let’s face it. Kitchen tools and gadgets are always changing. And thankfully for the better! They aid us in being a better chef and inspire us to keep creative. Here’s a list of my top 10 kitchen tools that I rely on daily.
If you read my blog, then you know I’m a total gadget and tech lover. I’m always on the hunt for new technology to enhance my creative edge. Each home cook has their favorite kitchen tools.
I thought it would fun to share my current favorite kitchen tools with you, and I love to hear what yours are so please leave me some awesome inspiring ideas in the comment section below!
1. KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer – I’ve owned this mixer for years and love it faithfully as many of us do. This would have to be one of my favorite kitchen tools and probably always will be. I purchased mine here. I couldn’t be without this kitchen tool. You can pick one up at a great price over at Amazon.
2. OXO Nonstick Tongs – I’ve tried so many kitchen tongs and have finally landed on a pair I can’t be without. I love how easily they open and close with the little lever at the base. I got mine here at a great price! I use them daily and are one of my top favorite kitchen tools.
3.Vegetable Slicer Dicer WEINAS Food Chopper Cuber Cutter, Cheese Grater Multi Blades for Onion Potato Tomato Fruit Extra Peeler Included – We use this almost daily in our kitchen. It contains a chopping blade, dicing blade, slicing blade and storage lid. This tool makes everything to do with chopping or dicing a piece of cake! One of my top favs for sure! I couldn’t be without this tool in my kitchen!
4. Silpat Silicone Cookie Sheet Liners – how did I ever get by without this? It provides an excellent surface for rolling out pastry dough and I usually can find a dozen additional reasons to use and love it! I got mine on Amazon. You can find it here.
5 Cuisinart Smart Stick Immersion Blender – sometimes I forget just how awesome this tool is. Once you’ve tried an immersion blender, you will not want to give it up. I use it for everything from soups to making my salad dressings. Perfectly wonderful tool! You can get one here at a good price!
6. Lemon Zester, Cheese & Spice Grater By North Chef – This little gem is one of the best graters I’ve ever used. I love everything about it from the handle to super sharp blade. You can pick one up over at Amazon.
7. ekSel COOL Oven Gloves – I love these supreme heat resistance oven gloves because they are with woven aramid fibers and silicone strips. They provide the ultimate comfort with woven cotton lining inside and are great for an oven, barbecue, microwave, cooking, fireplace, and camping.
8. Cuisinart Keurig Brewed Single Serve Brewing System – I opted for the Cuisinart brewing system over the Keurig model because you can use any brand pods on the market. I use this baby every day and it makes a great cup of coffee! I bought mine here and, I use it several times daily! My favorite kitchen tool by far!
9. Cuisinart Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven – We’ve been through so many toaster ovens in our home and I’m stuck on this Cuisinart brand for good! The Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven from Cuisinart boasts 15 cooking functions with settings for speed convection, sandwiches, and bagels. The oven features a quick heat up time and can hold a 13″ pizza, 9″ x 13″ baking pan or an entire 9 lb. chicken. It’s the best as far as I’m concerned. I ordered mine from here. It’s the best toaster convection oven I’ve ever owned!
If you are in the market for a new toaster oven, be sure to read this article on best toaster oven reviews. It’s a great article detailing and ranking some of the top toaster ovens on the market.
10. Nutri Ninja Duo Blender with Auto iQ – This is one kitchen gadget that’s on my wishlist! I’m hoping to have it by next week so I’ll have to let you all know what I think of it in another post. I can’t believe how amazing this blender is. I got mine here. I use it to make my delicious smoothies!
I hope you were able to get inspired by some of these kitchen gadgets and added some to your wishlist as well! Also, be sure to leave any questions you might have in the comments section below. I always reply!
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links which means, if you click-through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!