Here’s How You Can Increase the Lifespan of Your Hair Weaves
Have you ever thought why your hair weaves do not last long enough? The answer to it is that you possibly are not taking care of them in the right way which is why they do not last long. You then must have thought about how you can increase the lifespan of your ombre hair weaves.
The rule for increasing the lifespan of your hair weaves is to treat them as your own hair and not as they don’t belong to you. Do not worry because we have gathered few easy tips that can help you maximize the life of hair weaves. Here are simple guidelines for taking care of hair weaves:
- Too much washing can decrease the lifespan of your weave hair. If you feel that your weave need to be washed, then only wash it with water or do a light conditioning.
- Avoid using shampoo as it tends to make the hair dry. Also, be gentle while washing your weave so that it does not get tangled or start shedding.
- If you want to enhance weave hair life, then stop bleaching and dyeing it. Bleaching and dying the weave hair will never increase its life. Instead, it will only damage it. Both processes take away the natural moisture from your weave hair, making it dry.
- To extend the life of your weave, try sealing your weft hair. It is a semi-new process to the weaving world. Sealing your wefts on weave hair will help with the process of shedding. Sealing sprays are available at different stores and at Amazon, prices for which vary.
- Start at the tips and brush your hair twice a day. Hold the hair in the middle and then brush it slowly. Work your way up from the tips to your head. Using a wide-toothed comb or detangling brush is recommended.
- Reduce heating your weave as it will damage the weave hair and decrease its time of survival.
- Using heat protector and lowering the temperature of appliances is important to keep the weave in good health.
- Above were some easy tips that on how you can increase the lifespan of weave hair. You can follow these to take good care of your weave hair.
So, were these hair weave caring tips beneficial to you? Please let us know via the comments below!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, Here’s How You Can Increase the Lifespan of Your Hair Weaves, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!