How To Effectively Remove Wine Stains on a Leather Couch
Leather couches add a touch of contemporary luxury to any home, along with high comfort levels and a great look. However, you can cause permanent damage too. And when you have spent a fortune on this type of furniture, the last thing you want is for it to sustain any damage. Learning how to remove wine stains the right way on your leather couch is essential in protecting your furniture!
Finally Remove Wine Stains on Your Leather Couch
I love my leather couches! And at the same time, they do require some care. Since my hubby loves to drink his wine and chill out while watching TV, there have been times when he has spilled more than a glass or two of wine on our leather recliner and sofas. More so, after learning my lesson, I know what to do when this happens.
As you can see below, there’s a lot of leather in my living room. So learning the correct way to clean them is essential when it comes to wine spills. Also, be sure and check out how to finally clean your oven vents the right way too!
Make Sure You Follow The Right Steps
From pet scratches through to staining, various hazards could result in permanent damage to your leather couch.
Of course, there is an action that you can take when it comes to protecting this type of furniture. For example, if you experience spillage such as wine on your leather couch, using the right products will help to ensure that you can clean it up quickly and easily without causing any damage to the leather. And this can save you a lot of hassle and money in the long run and help keep your couch looking good.
Cleaning the wine stain off your couch
If you do spill wine on your couch, you need to clean it up right away so that the leather doesn’t have permanent damage. Fortunately, you can clean the stain up quickly and easily with the right products and tools. To do this without damaging the leather or creating streaks on the material, you should:
- Blot the stain: FIrst, blot the stain and be sure and soak the spillage up. You can use an absorbent kitchen towel or similar to blot the excess wine from your couch
- Create a solution: You then need to create a suitable solution to clean the stain from your settee. This is something you can do with ease as you can make a solution of mild soap and water that is lukewarm.
- Create soap suds: In order to clean the stain, you will need to create soap suds within the solution, as this is what you will be using to apply to the stain. In order to create foam, you need to mix the solution with your hand so that there are plenty of soap suds.
- Apply the foam from the solution: You then need to apply the foam or suds that you have created onto the stain on your couch. You can do this quickly and easily by using a sponge to apply the foam from the solution onto the stained area.
- Rinse off with a suitable damp cloth: The last step is to rinse the area well using a suitable cloth to avoid streaking or damage to your settee. If you want to avoid damage, a suitable cloth option is a streak-free microfiber cloth, as this will ensure that you do not damage the leather surface of your couch and will also help to keep streaking at bay.
These Microfiber Towels Works So Good!
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to reach for my microfiber cloth towels. They are the only solution for me for household chores, and I especially appreciate how beautifully they wash so you can reuse them again and again easily. They provide the perfect combination of cleaning power, economy, and durability. These are the perfect towels for nearly all cleaning applications!
PIN IT FOR LATER!
Using this method will make light work of removing wine stains from your leather couch. You can then continue to enjoy the aesthetic appeal and comfort of your stunning leather couch.
10 Simple Yet Brilliant Storage Ideas You Need To Know About
If you find your home in desperate need of organizing, these simple yet brilliant storage ideas will help you finally organize the mess. And if you live in a small apartment or a tiny house, finding a storage space for your belongings can be a real challenge.