Why You Need A Dashboard Camera In Your Car – Review & Unboxing
Why You Need A Dashboard Camera In Your Car – Review & Unboxing
If you want to have safe driving experience and document proof of all driving activity at the same time, then you need this Dashboard Camera in your car too! We have been driving with one for about 4 years now and we wouldn’t be without one for so many reasons. Keep reading to find out why you need a Dashboard Camera in your car too!
My last dashboard camera worked perfectly fine but after a few years, I wanted to get an updated version that featured a rear facing camera too. After searching and reading Amazon reviews, I decided to go with this latest technology Car Camera Dashboard Camera Recorder by Catnee.
Quick update! I’ve had this dashcam for almost a year now and it still works great! It’s one of the best dashcams I’ve ever owned and so easy to use and install. The quality and clarity of the video is excellent and we’ve used the video so many times to review situations or store them for fun drives in scenic places too!
Here are some of the functions and features of this awesome dashcam!
- 3.7 INCH ULTRA HD LCD SCREEN – Super large screen shows the real-time image, combined with 1080P full HD, 30 FPS recording, ultra-high definition, and sensitivity. Captures vivid and detailed images even in a high-speed or fast-moving sense.
- Provides reliable evidence for reference, keep insurance claims to prevent disputes.
- 170° WIDE-ANGLE LENS – Catnee dash cam has a viewing angle up to 170 degrees for ultimately reducing blind spots and obtaining all lanes coverage.
- G-Sensor And LOOP RECORDING – Triggered by G-sensor, when the gravity sensor detects a collision, the dashboard camera will automatically lock videos of unexpected incidents, and the important footage is protected.
- Accident scene can be truly restored. Loop Recording allows automatic and continuous playback, then you will not miss any important data.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION – Combined with big aperture and wide dynamic range (WDR), you can get comparatively clearer footage and image at night.
- Car license plates can be easily seen in low light condition. The safety of driving at night will be improved a lot.
- Motion detection, parking monitor, timestamp, instant playback, provide a safe driving.
- There’s a 3-month money back guarantee and 12-Month Warranty.
Amazon is selling this Catnee Dashboard Camera for $55.99 which is on sale and a great deal for the fact that you are getting two cameras in one! Have a dash cam installed in our vehicle has been a game changer for us, and it can help save you lots of money on your car insurance too!
Be sure to watch my unboxing video below. It’s the best way to learn everything about this Dashboard Camera!
So, why does everyone need a dashboard camera? Here are some of the reasons.
1 – Dashboard cameras reduce the fraud tax that we pay built into our premiums.
By using dashboard cameras, we can help expose things like staged accidents and false claims. There is as much as a 33% rate hike from these incidents and installing a camera can help fight those costs.
2 – Dashboard cameras can help you to avoid wrongfully issued traffic tickets.
There are times when traffic tickets are issued wrongfully despite the good intentions of law enforcement. There are also times when tickets are issued due to malfunctioning cameras or cameras that were intentionally manipulated to meet quotas. If you install a dashboard camera in your car, you can show proof of the incident and your innocence. Think of the money and aggravation you can save!
3 – Thwart vandalism and intentional break-ins.
This dashboard camera has an incredible feature where the moment it senses movement or activity in your car it begins to record. With a built-in G-sensor, this dash cam can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. There might come a time when insurance companies require or incentivize customers to install dashboard cameras in their vehicles. They can also help you save money on your insurance premiums too so call your insurance company and check with them.
4 – Video proof of any accident or incident.
Last year, we were rear-ended and the driver was actually on her mobile phone texting when she hit us! Not only did I have proof of this accident but more importantly, my insurance company penalized her for it!
These are just some of the more important reasons why you’ll want to make sure you own a dashboard camera too. After much research on Amazon and the web, this Car Camera Dashboard Camera Recorder by Catnee has so many features, and the 3.7-inch screen is the perfect size for viewing the entire road too.
Below, are some more details about this Car Camera Dashboard Camera Recorder by Catnee
3.7 INCH LARGE HD LCD SCREEN
Super large screen shows the real-time image, combined with1080P full HD 30 FPS recording helps you clearly see every detail when playing back and brings better visual experience. You can view the video on the dash cam without download it to your computer/phone.
170°wide angle lens allows a larger viewing angle to be recorded. Reduce blind spots, easily cover all lanes. The more you see, the safer you are.
With built-in G-sensor, this dash cam can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Important footage is protected, accident scene can be truly restored, then you can stay away from the liar and loss.
24 Hours Loop Recording creates video clips. Automatically overwrites the oldest file to save the current file. Infinite loop recording and never miss any moment.
Suitable for situations like low light or backlight – you can get comparatively clearer footage and image at night.WDR is able to restore the true colors of objects to the greatest extent.
Auto On and Off
The device is turned on and begins recording automatically with the engine ignition on. It is turned off automatically shortly after the engine is off.
– With small battery capacity, external power is required for operating this dash cam.
– The working voltage of this dash cam is 12V or 24V. Works both car and truck.
– Please format card both in computer and the cam before first using.
– When connecting with computer, screen shows ‘mass storage’, is only for transfer data with the computer.
– Supports Class 10 or Above SD Cards up to 32GB (Note: SD card not included)
One of the main reasons I love this dash cam is because of the rear-facing camera. This dual recording feature allows you to have documentation of not only what’s in front of your vehicle but also what’s going on behind you.
Loaded with features, this Car Camera Dashboard Camera Recorder by Catnee is undoubtedly one of the best investments you can make for your family’s safety and to be fully prepared for any incident the road might have in store for you. With the holidays approaching, it makes the perfect gift too!
Don’t forget to read 10 Amazon Products You Will Want Once You See Them too!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Viglink, and RewardStyle Associate Programs – these are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to these affiliated sites. Thank you for supporting my blog!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, Why You Need A Dashboard Camera In Your Car – Review & Unboxing, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!