Finally, I found a kitchen cabinet grease remover that has multi-purpose uses and removes grease from cabinets in minutes. Our kitchen cabinets can attract grease and grime easily from daily use and cooking. It can be challenging to keep them clean, especially those above our stoves.
Below, you can learn about this one product I use to remove all greasy residue from my kitchen cabinets and how to do it quickly.
Nasty Grease On Our Kitchen Cabinets
Let’s face it. Eventually, our kitchen cabinets will become a grease magnet, especially those above our stoves. Even daily cleaning won’t help with the greasy build-up and the unsightly streaks. Previously, I tried several cleaners that didn’t do the trick of removing the grime.
Then, a few months ago, I purchased Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray and thought to try it. WOW! The first attempt removed at least 80% of the grease; the greasy residue disappeared entirely with the second quicker cleaning.
Needless to say, I knew I had hit gold and had to share it with you. Not only does it remove grease perfectly, but it’s a great multi-purpose cleaner too. And it’s so easy to use and refillable.
Below, I’ll show you how to use Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray as a kitchen cabinet grease remover in a few simple steps.
- 5X FASTER Grease Cleaning Power vs. Dawn Non-Concentrated
- SPRAY. WIPE. RINSE
- Continuous spray allows for maximum coverage
- Suds activate on contact without water
- Refills Available
Kitchen Cabinet Grease Remover Steps
It’s so easy to use this kitchen cabinet grease remover, but I’ll tell you the easy-to-do steps regardless. After you see how easy it is, you’ll want to run out and grab Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray soon.
Follow These Easy Steps
- No pretreating with other products necessary
- Spray Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray liberally on greasy cabinets
- Let it sit for at least 5-10 minutes
- With a damp rag, wipe the Dawn off the cabinets.
- Dry with a cloth or paper towel.
- Shine cabinets with your favorite furniture polish. I LOVE Scott’s Liquid Preservative. It brings out the full shine and makes my kitchen cabinets look new again! Of course, you can use any polish you prefer. (You can also use it as a lubricant for squeaky hinges, household fans, bicycle chains, swivel chairs, nuts, bolts, sliding door tracks, and garden hand tools. Furthermore, you can use it to clean and soften the leather on ball mitts, hiking boots, luggage, saddles, old/antique books, and dashboards.
- I like to repeat the process every few months to keep my cabinets looking good and clean from grease.
If you appreciate and love discovering cleaning hacks that work, check out this This One Vacuum Hack Will Dramatically Reduce Dust too. Additionally, check the other cleaning hacks we rely on to keep our home in great shape.
Furthermore, I hope this helps you keep your kitchen cabinets clean and grease-free. Dawn really works great as a kitchen cabinet grease remover and much more! I also like a one-product solution that also has so many other uses around my home.
Don’t Forget To Pin Your Inspiration!
Reach Your Dream
Description for this block. Use this space for describing your block. Any text will do. Description for this block. You can use this space for describing your block.