Rainbow Salsa Recipe – Delicious, Colorful, and Easy To Make
If you love salsa as much as I do, then you are going to love this festive, delicious, and easy to make rainbow salsa recipe. It’s chock full of goodness and good for you too! We love salsa and discovering new and exciting ways to make it always gets our mouth-watering.
Whether it’s a traditional salsa recipe or a kicked up version, salsa makes any dish more exciting and is even better on its own as an appetizer.
I jokingly called my last salsa recipe – The Best Salsa Recipe In The History Of Mankind – because, for us, it was and is! That was until I discovered this one lol.
Now, with the warmer weather ahead, it’s the perfect time to get your salsa taste buds up and dancing!
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans
- ½ cup cilantro, fresh loosely-packed
- 1 cup corn, whole kernel, frozen
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp. lime juice, freshly-squeezed
- Salt, to taste
- ½ Tbsp. POD & BEAN™ MEXICAN SEASONING BLEND
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
I hope you get to make this Rainbow Salsa Recipe soon! And check out my other delicious recipes while you are here too!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, Rainbow Salsa Recipe – Delicious, Colorful, and Easy To Make, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!
[irp posts=”12588″ name=”Fried Blue Stone Crabs In Savory Tomato Sauce Over Pasta Recipe”]