How To Make A Simple All-Natural Stain Remover Roll On
If you love making your own cleaning products then you are going to love learning how you can make an all-natural stain remover roll on too! There’s nothing more rewarding than making your own products especially cleaning products. It also helps us save money too.
Making this simple all-natural stain remover roll on is so easy especially with the easy recipe cards from Simply Earth Essential Oils Recipes Box – you’re going to love it!
Let me tell you a little bit about Simply Earth Essential Oils Recipe Box first.
A Very Special Offer For First Time Subscribers!
We also have a very special $20 gift card for first-time subscribers to the Simply Earth Essential Oils Box! All you have to do is use the special discount code STLFREE and when you subscribe for the first time and use the code when checking out.
You will receive a $20 gift card with your initial subscription box and bonus box. You can also the $20 gift card on a future purchase or your next box too! And, let’s not forget the awesome BONUS BOX of goodies you’ll get too!
Oh, don’t forget you can read my review and my very first homemade Simply Earth recipe here too!
It was so easy making my All-Natural Stain Remover Roll On. It works great, and I can easily carry it around with me in my handbag too!
Watch the unboxing and recipe video below!
What You Need To Make Your Simple All-Natural Stain Remover Roll On
- 10 mL Castile Soap
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 10 mL Roll-on Bottle
How To Do It:
- Open your roll-on bottle. Simply pop the ball off. Add 10 drops of Lemon Essential Oil. (This essential oil is best known for its cleaning capabilities. You can use this with almost all my cleaning products! It smells amazing and works great too!)
- Next, add 10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil. This oil has amazing anti-bacterial properties!
- Fill it up with 10 mL of Castile Soap. This soap is so versatile. You can make anything with it – this laundry stain remover, pet shampoo, handwash, the list goes on!
- Put the cap back on and give it a good shake.
- To use, shake it a few times to mix the oils and Castile soap together.
All you need to do next is just roll it on your laundry stain, and let it sit for a few minutes. Then you can add your soiled clothing to your laundry load too! The stain should be gone in no time. I like using it as a pre-laundry stain treatment too!
I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this Simple All-Natural Stain Remover Roll On! I know you are going to love the Simply Earth Essential Oils Recipes Box too!
Don’t forget to read Clean Oven Vents In Minutes With This Easy Kitchen Hack!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Viglink, and RewardStyle Associate Programs – these are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to these affiliated sites. Thank you for supporting my blog!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, How To Make A Simple All-Natural Stain Remover Roll On, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!