Uninstall Windows Software Easily And Effectively
Why use Windows uninstaller when you can use a program that’s far more superior and does a thorough job at removing all traces of the software? As most of use Windows users already know, there is a default built-in uninstaller and it does a decent job of removing software, but to completely and thoroughly remove a program you need a third-party utility.
It turns out that when you rely on Windows to uninstall an application, it often leaves behind detritus that can slow down your PC’s operating system and corrupt your registry. You need something more powerful than Windows to kick those orphaned files to the curb. This is why you need an uninstaller utility.
I’d like to cover three of my favorite uninstallers and why I have three installed on my PC.
Be sure to check out my tutorial below!
1. Geek Uninstaller – Simple User Interface – Great-looking and surprisingly functional, GeekUninstaller will help you keep your computer clean and organized! Instant startup, minimalistic, simple but efficient user interface. Single EXE runs flawlessly on both 32 and 64-bit Windows 7/8/XP/Vista. When running on x64 Windows GeekUninstaller is running as a native 64-bit application. Programs highlighted with purple orange color are recently installed/modified (since the last run of Geek Uninstaller).
Clean Removal, Force Removal. Standard removal program leaves tons of leftovers on your PC. GeekUninstaller performs deep and fast scanning afterward and removes all leftovers. Keep your PC clean! Use Force Removal for stubborn and broken programs.
2. ZSoft Uninstaller – ZSoft Uninstaller is the better and easier way to uninstall programs on your computer.
ZSoft Uninstaller can be used as an Add/Remove applet replacement, but not only that, it can also:
- Analyze an installation so it can be completely uninstalled (also supports reboots of the computer as the process is split into two: Before and after the installation)
- Search for leftovers after uninstalling a program
- Cleanup in the programs starting on your computer at startup
- Find and delete temporary files
- Find and delete empty folders
- Delete entries from programs that are no longer installed
- Hide Windows Updates
- Hide entries from the list that you are never going to uninstall (drivers etc.) making the list smaller and therefore easier to manage.
- Show more information than available though add/remove
- Automatically find entries from programs that are most likely already uninstalled
- Automatically find entries that are considered “crap-ware”
- (Off course) search the list of installed software
3. Smarty Uninstaller – Fully compatible Smarty Uninstaller has been developed and fully tested to work great on Windows 8 and other Windows operating systems, from Windows XP and up. No matter what you own – a PC or a laptop or netbook or tablet.
- Ensures complete Uninstall – Smarty Uninstaller is a software that allows you to completely uninstall programs (64 and 32-bit) installed on your system. It monitors the built-in application uninstaller and uses an advanced scan engine that deletes any program leftovers. It allows you to launch the scan engine manually at any time to force uninstall a program with broken uninstaller.
- Detects all changes to your system – In addition to the smart scan engine, Smarty Uninstaller provides you with an easy to use but effective feature Smarty Snapshot. It allows you to monitor the installation of new applications and detect every change made to your system during this process. These changes are saved to the snapshot, that can be accessed later at any time for review or complete uninstall.
- Easily manage programs – The grouping feature allows you to organize applications into logical groups and view grouped programs in separate tabs. You can add comments to installed applications which will be displayed on the main window when an application is selected.
- Intuitive and modern interface – Featuring an intuitive and modern interface, Smarty Uninstaller displays in the main window all installed software, broken installations, system components and Windows updates.
- Fully compatible – Smarty Uninstaller has been developed and fully tested to work great on Windows 8 and other Windows operating systems, from Windows XP and up. No matter what you own – a PC or a laptop or netbook or tablet
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments area.
And as always, thanks so much for visiting my site and if you like this post Uninstall Windows Software Easily And Effectively please subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!