5 Designer Must Haves That Will Wipe Your Wallet Clean
Don’t you ever get tired of always watching your money? I do too. That’s why I have a wishlist of some luxury designer desirables I want even though they are guaranteed to wipe our wallets clean! So, what are your thoughts? I love buying designer but let’s face it – the price tags are always so hefty. Let’s dream ladies…Here are the top 5 items on my wishlist.
Louboutin shoes are known for their red soles – women wear them like a badge of honor. I, however, love the red soles and think they are so much fun!
1. Christian Louboutin – “Simplenodo Flat” is a simply sweet style for the Fall/Winter season. For those of us who love our flats – you can do them in style! Her delicate handmade bow gives her a soft and feminine effect that is always in style. This ultra-chic pony leopard version will make a very lovely addition to your red soled collection. Coming in at a whopping $ 825.00 – those red soles had better come with ballet lessons!
You can get these adorable Halle 2.0′ Ballet Flat Price$69.95–$79.95 flats for so much less! They look a lot more comfortable too! I love leopard print anything and have a pair exactly like these!
The iconic Louboutin shoe is featured in the image below – this is one of the styles that made the name Louboutin a classic.
You can get these sexy and sassy MERUMOTE Women’s Pointed Toe Stiletto shoes for $20!
2. David Yurman Waverly Limited-Edition Ring with Blue Topaz and Diamonds – Sculptor David Yurman and his wife, Sybil, a painter, launched the David Yurman brand in 1980. They collaborated to create jewelry that was both a fashion statement and a work of art. And works of art are the perfect way to describe their jewelry. Priced at $6,700 – this gem is clearly a designer masterpiece. He can slip this puppy on my finger any day!
3. La Mer Limited Edition Creme de la Mer – The Accident – Over forty years ago, aerospace physicist Dr. Max Huber suffered a terrible accident when a routine experiment exploded in his face, resulting in severe chemical burns. Neither science nor medicine could offer sufficient promise of help, so Huber decided to help himself. Twelve years and some 6,000 experiments laterâ€”CrÃ¨me de la Mer was born and at $2000 a bottle – they should throw in a complimentary facelift!
4. Louis Vuitton – The name of this stunning handbag is called TOTALLY MM – This bag is on my holiday wishlist! Now while I admit, I do own a few LVs I usually get them as Christmas or Birthday presents. It’s an indulgence I’ll never give up. The quality of LV handbags is like no other. Louis Vuitton bags are practically indestructible – they are not indestructible of course, but they last for years and years. And what makes them even more unique is the older they get, the better the leather is and the more valued they are. Once you have owned an LV – there’s no turning back. Priced at $1,430.00 she will last for years to come!
5. Burberry Heritage Check Cashmere Scarf – The Ã©lite of all scarves. This scarf is a softly brushed cashmere scarf featuring the iconic check. The scarf is made in Scotland at a mill with a long heritage in producing cashmere. To create a subtle luster and soft texture, the cashmere is washed in spring water, then woven on traditional looms and brushed with natural teasels. Weighing in at a hefty $450 this scarf had better keep you nice and toasty or at least you can be wrapped in its luxury.
What do you think of these iconic designer items? Would you buy them? Do you own them? I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Also, be sure to leave any questions you might have in the comments section below as I always reply!
And as always, thanks so much for visiting my site and if you like this post 5 Designer Must Haves That Will Wipe Your Wallet Clean please subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!