Why You Need The Thinkware F70 Dash Cam For Vehicle Safety
If you are looking for one of the best vehicle safety tools out there, check out the Thinkware F70 Dash Cam. It’s small in size, but big on protection.
The Thinkware Dash Cam Is The First Line Of Defense For Vehicle Safety
If you never owned a Dash Cam before, it’s time to consider one. And, this Thinkware F70 Dash Cam is a great place to start.
I am a huge advocate of owning a Dash Cam and for good reason.
First, owning a Dash Cam will give you first-hand evidence of any car accidents and serve as proof to your insurance company.
Second, it will actually make you a better driver. Knowing your Thinkware F70 Dash Camis recording your every move, will cause you to drive better!
Third, it’s the perfect tool for worried parents. Imagine having a record of every minute of your children’s driving experience?
Fourth, it will actually help you to prevent fraud. Insurance fraud is the number one reason our rates increase!
Fifth, it’s perfect to record your vacation trips and keeping unforgettable memories easily at hand.
Sixth, you never have to worry about someone hitting your car when you are not in it. It’s great for preventing parking accidents. Plus, you can make the other person accountable for their actions. More so, you can report them to your insurance company and make sure they pay for damages.
In addition, there are so many other reasons why owning a Dash Cam is not just a luxury but a necessity!
The Thinkware F70 Dash Cam Is Exactly What You Need!
In the past, the Dash Cam were bulky, blocked your line of sight, and the video quality was poor. Above all, today’s Dash Cams improved beyond our expectation and this Thinkware F70 Dash Cam proves my point. For the best in vehicle safety, get yours today!
Be Sure To Watch The ThinkWare F70 Dash Cam In Action Below!
Everything You Need To Know About The Thinkware F70
Below, you’ll find all the specs for the Thinkware F70 Dash Cam.
Installation was super easy as well as reviewing the videos on your computer too.
Details And Specs
- Records 140-degree wide-angle video in Full HD 1080p, 30fps
- Integrated Thermal Protection with Super Capacitor and Thermal Sensor provides added safety during extreme temperatures
- Anti-File Corruption technology eliminates data corruption and improves MicroSD card reliability
- Multiple recording modes (Continuous, Incident, Manual, Motion Detection, and Energy Saving) with Smart File Management to suit all your situations and needs
- Optional accessories: TWA-SH Hardwiring Cable for Parking Surveillance mode, and TWA-SGM external GPS antenna to enable speed and red-light camera alerts, and embeds data like speed, time, and location to video recordings
The Thinkware F70 Has Everything You Need And Easy To Install!
Moreover, the Thinkware F70 Dash Cam captures everything from the ordinary to the spectacular. Plus, it comes with a wide viewing angle to provide the best coverage of the roads.
- Video Playback – Review your footage on a compatible Windows or Mac OS computer.
- Download – Conveniently download the recordings for sharing and review.
- Settings – Configure all dash cam settings from easy-to-use software.
- Driving Data* – View the GPS data (speed, time, and location) embedded into your video. (*Optional GPS required.)
Plus, because this Dash Cam is small, it’s not in the way or obstructing your view at any time!
Will My Insurance Give Me A Discount?
Nevertheless, many folks wonder about getting a discount from their insurance company for owning a Dash Cam.
Currently, there are no auto insurance companies in the US that give drivers a discount for installing a dashcam in their vehicle.
However, nearly all of them will take your dashcam video footage and use it in determining who was at fault in an accident claim and potentially help expedite your claim.
Personally, I would contact your insurance company and see if they offer a discount. Policies changed swiftly and you never know!
More so, this Dash Cam will last for years in my car, and I know for my vehicle safety it’s the best decision I can make.
Be sure and check it out. I know you will love it as much as I do!
Additionally, be sure and read Emergency JumpSmart Power Bank & Why Every Car Needs One!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Viglink, and other Associate Affiliate Programs. Affiliate advertising programs like these provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to these affiliated sites at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting our website.
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this article, Why You Need The Thinkware F70 Dash Cam For Vehicle Safety, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!