If You Can’t Stand The Heat Get Out Of The Kitchen?
I’m always reminded of that quote when I’m cooking in the kitchen – especially when it comes to handling hot pots and pans.
As an amateur wanna-be chef, I’m always trying new ways to make cooking and baking a more fun and easier experience. Like most of us who love spending time in the kitchen, it’s grueling at times right? I have no problem experimenting with new and innovative products to help make my time in the kitchen a more pleasurable one. I’m sure you all feel the same way. With the advent of silicone products – it’s been a game changer for us and I couldn’t be happier!
Silicone is a synthetic rubber which contains bonded silicon – a natural element, abundant in sand, rock, and in oxygen. Silicone is not toxic to aquatic or soil organisms and it is not hazardous waste. So while it is not biodegradable, it can be recycled after a lifetime of use. I like that about it and feel good about purchasing silicone products.
Using standard oven mitts in the kitchen is so old school. They don’t work well and often the heat penetrates quickly – that’s when I panic and feel pressured to get my task completed quickly and often where I start dropping stuff which is dangerous as well! In comes silicone!
Along with other silicone products, I’ve been using silicone oven mitts and it’s been dramatically changing my entire cooking experience. The magic of silicone products is present in so many homes these days. It’s an exciting kitchen revelation!
Let me show you the oven mitts to beat all oven mitts! They are called the Best Heat Resistant Silicone Oven Mitts. The set includes a pair of gloves, spatula set (2) and basting brush. They are professional grade and certified FDA safe. They come in a sassy red color with decorative hearts fluttering all over them!
Be sure to watch my video review below!
This is how they came packaged.
- PREMIUM PROTECTION FOR YOUR HANDS: Be safe and cover your hands to avoid burning accidents. Use for grilling, great for outside pig roast, barbecue meat, ribs, chicken, pork with gas, charcoal, propane, infrared, portable, flat top, hibachi, George Foreman, Coleman tabletop grills and smokers at the campground or on your patio or gazebo wood fire pit or ring.
- EASY TO CLEAN: As with all BakeitFun Silicone Products, your silicone BBQ, oven, grill and cooking gloves are dishwasher safe and easy to clean. SAFE & NON-TOXIC: Protect your family with this FDA Approved, German Food Grade, and BPA Free certified silicone oven mitt set. DURABLE & RESISTANT: BakeitFun silicone gloves set resist temperatures from – 40°F (-40°C) to 425°F (220°C). Far more protection and versatility than other oven mitts.
- NOT JUST FOR GRILLING: Also great for use in the kitchen, stove grills and stove fire starters and much more. ULTIMATE GRIP TECHNOLOGY: Sold in pairs in one size that FIT MOST HANDS, the BakeitFun Silicone Gloves set is designed for safe movement of hot items and boiling water with a non-slip grip for five fingers.
- LIMITED TIME SUPERIOR BUNDLE BONUS – If you buy today you’ll get entirely FREE three extra cooking utensils: 2 sizes ergonomic seamless easy-to-clean Silicone Spatulas and one premium reinforced silicone brush. TAKE ADVANTAGE of this super deal now!
- BACKED by BakeitFun Lifetime Money-back GUARANTEED We only develop products that were carefully tested. We are pretty obsessed with making YOU happy – Buy the best with confidence – Love our silicone oven mitts set or get every penny back, no questions asked, it’s that easy.
Inside the package, you will also receive a spatula set!
These are my favorite oven mitts. They are super easy to keep clean too.
As I detailed in the video – I had my hubby try them on and he has large man hands and they fit him perfectly!
As you can see below – they fit perfectly and feel like a second pair of skin over your hands. They are so easy to work with – not clumsy or bulky like traditional oven mitts.
I know you will enjoy these Best Heat Resistant Silicone Oven Mitts as much as I do!
And as always, thanks so much for visiting my site and if you like this post – If You Can’t Stand The Heat Get Out Of The Kitchen? – please subscribe via email below and never miss a post again.