Suddenly, Ombre walls are everywhere, and interior designers love them. With a subtle yet beautiful design, you can transform any room in your home. The Ombre trend hit hair salons a few years ago. And since then, you can see it reflected in the home décor market too. But did you know you can easily add the Ombre wall trend to your walls as well?
Ombre Walls Can Look Great In Any Room
Why paint your walls with solid colors when you can add style and sass with Ombre walls in any room? While we can dress up our walls with art, they can tend to clutter our space. Now, you can add interesting and organic designs with Ombre style! Of course, the tricky part depends on the colors you choose, but there’s plenty of help online to guide you along.
New design trends emerge on the front pages every day. And the latest trend that people flock to is ombre wallpapers. Just by looking at the name, you know that these wallpapers give a nice calm earthy feeling. Fortunately, the design of these wallpapers is also not complex. Wallpaper peel and stick is a good option for those people who move around a lot. And if you are love switching things up, then wallpaper is a great choice!
Specifically, as you can see from the images below, you can add Ombre walls to any room in your home. More so, it adds pops of subtle color and an elegant style and flair!
Add A Calm Color Scheme And Connect To Nature
Additionally, with ombre walls, you can create calm color schemes close to those in nature. And those of us who love the colors in sunrises and sunsets can easily create ombre color styles for any room. With your imagination, you can envision your walls transporting you to calm, dreamy landscapes filled with emerging colors.
On the other hand, you can also add your ombre décor to one wall in any room. And using wallpaper makes it super easy to do so. There are tons of wallpapers from which you can choose one that is according to your preference. For example, a dusty pink slightly visible ombre creates an attractive option for a bedroom. Or you can choose a sand pink or sky blue in a powder room or a little foyer.
Why Everyone Loves This Ombre Trend
As mainstream as it may seem, people enjoy discovering the latest trends for their homes. So now that Ombre walls hit the design market, there’s no looking back. The vertical color design creates a very beautiful color gradation for the walls. And if you decide to use ombre wallpaper, you’ll find it a cheaper and less labor-intensive alternative compared to paint.
According to certain architectural digests, they suggest certain colors of ombre works best in various rooms. For example, try and keep darker colors limited to larger spaces. And for smaller rooms, lighter colors work best. This way, you can make the most of any sized room in your home.
Plus, when you decorate your walls with ombre, you’ll want to include design elements that stand out. For instance, if you create peach ombre walls, you can add an Ombre Style Duvet Cover Set (#ad) in peach to match! Or you can add an ombre-style area rug (#ad) as well! Adding decorative elements to match your ombre walls works perfectly in any room.
Innovation And Style With Ombre Walls
There are tons of ways in which you can incorporate an ombre wallpaper in your house and space. Test your creativity and think outside the box. Ombre walls can help achieve an elegant and sophisticated look for your home.
- Damask design: You can’t go wrong with incorporating an old design with a new one. More so, you can mix and match a damask design. An old damask design works great with the latest modern ombre design to create a good look.
- Mural designs: Ombre wallpapers don’t always come in simple designs but also in mural wallpapers. Mural wallpapers are a more elegant design. They come in different indoor and outdoor designs that give the room more texture and dimension.
- Striped Ombre: Striped Ombre is slightly different from regular ombre because it spreads out in the whole room if you use standard ombre wallpaper. Striped Ombres feature between two colors using diverse landscapes and sceneries.
- Zig Zag Ombre: Another very unique and beautiful trend in wallpapers is the zig-zag ombre. Zig zag ombre styles work best for those people who are not afraid of innovation and creativity. They are eye-catching in design and are not like the mainstream wallpapers that you can find everywhere.
- Patterned wallpapers: There are tons of ombre wallpapers that have different patterns on them. Here, you can use and style them according to the requirements of the room.
So, when it comes to styling your walls with ombre, you have many options that work wonderfully. Whether you decide to use wallpaper or paint, ombre can add a new twist to old-style traditional wall techniques.
Did you know statement ceilings are replacing the once trendy accent wall when it comes to decorating your home? With details and examples, you can see why painting your ceilings in complementary colors and textures creates unique and beautiful ceilings in your home.
Don’t Forget To Pin Your Inspiration!