With realistic artificial plant decor, you can transform any space, add pops of brilliant color to your home, and remove the hassle and care of natural plants. With pops of color throughout your home, you can create a cohesive color flow and add depth and dimension.
As you know, color preferences vary much like our personalities and taste preferences. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the benefits of adding realistic artificial decor to your space, either.
Discover how you can add bright and bold pops of color and continue enjoying the benefits of a neutral color palette. You can keep a color continuity to your decor between rooms and enjoy the joy of adding color.
How Adding Realistic Artificial Plant Decor Beautifies Your Space Instantly
You might not have thought about adding realistic artificial plant decor to your home, but you might want to reconsider! Last year, I discovered an online shop called Nearly Natural, and since then, my home never looked more beautiful. There, you can shop confidently, knowing their beautiful floral collection seems so real. They’re Nearly Natural!
Nearly Natural Realistic Plants and Flowers
Last year, I discovered Nearly Natural faux plants and flowers and their beautiful realistic artificial plant decor, and since then, I’ve been a loyal customer. This summer, I added two more pieces to my decor and added them to create beautiful pops of color in my space.
The floral centerpieces in the image below are Hydrangea Artificial Arrangement in Floral Design Vase and their Triple Phalaenopsis Orchid in Glass Vase. Both added wonderful pops of color and instantly transformed my dining room.
Below, you’ll discover some great steps and tips for adding pops of color to your home.
How To Add Pops Of Colors In A Few Simple Steps
There’s a simple way to create a cohesive look and feel to your space while adding a few pops of color. Below, you’ll find some great ways to add pops of color to your home, especially when adding realistic artificial plant decor.
Pops Of Color The Easy Way
- Choose a Flowthrough Area: This is where you want color to leak into the rest of the room.
- Pay attention to Sightlines: When you’re standing in the living room, what other rooms will you see? In other words, if you can see your dining room, kitchen, and foyer all in sight, choose colors that work well for all three areas.
- Contrasting Colors: Decide if you want contrasting colors, pastels, or big, bold pops of color.
- Stick to a Color Scheme: Choose a cohesive color scheme for your room, and ensure that the pops of color you add complement this scheme rather than clash with it.
- Use the 60-30-10 Rule: Distribute colors in the room using the 60-30-10 rule. 60% of the room should be dominated by a primary color (usually a neutral), 30% by a secondary color, and 10% by your pops of color.
- Limit the Number of Colors: Stick to a few primary colors and one or two accent colors to prevent the room from feeling chaotic or overwhelming.
- Create Visual Balance: Distribute pops of color evenly throughout the room to create a balanced and harmonious look.
- Consider Color Psychology: Be mindful of the emotions and moods associated with different colors. For example, blues and greens can promote a calming atmosphere, while yellows and oranges can create a more energetic space.
- Repeat Colors: Repeat the pops of color in different areas of the room to create a sense of cohesion.
- Consider Proportions: Be mindful of the size and scale of the pops of color you’re adding. Larger items in bold colors can make a stronger statement, while smaller accents can add subtle pops of interest.
Add A Colorful Decorative Wreath To Your Front Door With Realistic Artificial Plant Decor
There’s nothing more welcoming than a stunning door wreath to celebrate the beauty of nature and our home. Furthermore, it’s a simple way to add a pop of color without taking too much risk.
I love Peonies and Hydrangeas, and when I saw this 24″ Peony Hydrangea Wreath, I knew I had to have one. This beautiful wreath is both a bold statement in color and subtle in its effect. I get so many compliments on this wreath and love how it transitions into every season.
The Peony flowers circle around with buds, berries, and greens, giving a texture and hue that draws the eye. Yet the colors, while bold, remain earthy in look, ensuring a stately appearance that’s perfect for the holidays or year-round. At a full 24″, it’s sure to become a front door staple and a great way to add realistic artificial plant decor.
Add Decorate Floral Realistic Artificial Plant Decor With A Bold Pop Of Color
Next, I chose this 2.5′ Cherry Blossom Artificial Plant to add a bold pop of color to my living space. I love how the Cherry Blossom branch peaks out the pot’s side. It’s absolutely gorgeous.
Nestled in a nursery planter, this cherry blossom artificial plant brings pretty in pink vibes with lush blooms and light verbigerated green leaves. Known as the best of Japan, you can now experience the iconic revival of spring from the comfort of your living areas year-round.
Furthermore, standing at 2.5′, this small but mighty cherry blossom plant brings pops of color – perfect for feminine, whimsical, and modern décor styles. You can curate one in your nurseries, living rooms, bathrooms, or office for a spring awakening.
I love using this realistic artificial plant decor to fill my home with beautiful pops of color while adding stunning decor to every room. Be sure to visit Nearly Natural so you can start doing the same.
Don’t Forget To Pin Your Inspiration!
When beautifying your home, decorating with lifelike artificial floral decor can instantly transform your space and create a unique, carefree experience. In addition, using maintenance-free decor is the way to go if you lead a busy lifestyle.