How To Get Your Eyebrows On Fleek
Your eyebrows are the first thing people will notice about your face so why not make sure they are groomed the right way and with the best products? We’ve all heard about how important your brows are to the overall appearance of your face right? Why is it then that it seems so many of us aren’t doing it right?
Mastering the perfect brow doesn’t have to be rocket science. It should take you about a minute or so to get your brows on fleek!
Oh, for those of you who don’t know what fleek is – it’s a buzzword that gained popularity about a year ago when a YouTube video went viral about a girl talking about her “brows on fleek” – everyone still uses that word when talking about their brows and of course, I had to as well! (Adjective, Slang. ( usually used in the adjectival phrase on fleek ) 1. flawlessly styled, groomed, etc.; looking great: eyebrows that stay on fleek; her totally on-fleek outfit.)
I have tested so many brow products – that’s for sure. Yep, I have my favorites, my go-to, and I can’t live without brow products. I’d like to show you some of my favorite brow products, how I use them, and why I love them!
Here is a 10% discount coupon for you to use on any of their products! Just enter BDBSOCIAL upon checkout!
Let’s start with a product I’ve been using for a while now, rely on daily, and can’t live without – it’s called Billion Dollar Brows – the name says it all.
The Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit has everything you need in it to get the brows you’ve always wanted. Beautiful brows begin with this kit. It retails for about $35 which is a great deal for four of the best brow products on the market. That’s why I love it always buy it. The folks over at Billion Dollar Brows were kind enough to send me these products. Love you guys!
- The Universal Pencil goes on smooth and natural and works with all skin tones and hair colors. It’s a double-sided eyebrow tool that features a universally flattering eyebrow pencil shade on one end and a spooley brush on the other. Sheer pigments adapt to and reflect your brows’ natural color for a fuller appearance. Designed to comb, color and blend the eyebrows, this dual-purpose pencil is a quick and easy eyebrow fix.
- The Brow Duo Pencil highlights brow bone for gorgeous definition. It seamlessly conceals flaws and defines brows with a handy 2-in-1 design. Jojoba oil creates a creamy texture that ensures a smooth application while vitamin E neutralizes free radicals. The universally flattering shades work with any skin tone to draw attention to your arches. The best dual-ended concealer and highlighter pencil I’ve ever used!
- The Smudge Brush creates an even, polished look. I use it under and above my brows to create a polished and finished look. It’s a flat brush that’s designed to blend and smudge makeup into the eyebrows, for rich, thorough color. A perfect mate for the brow duo pencil or brow shadow, this brush allows for excellent blending without wiping away product.
- The Clear Brow Gel keeps unruly brows in check with a lightweight formula and handy spooley brush that tames and shapes while cosmetically filling in sparse areas. Adaptive clear pigments match your brows natural color while minimizing the appearance of overly plucked sections. Botanical waxes mold and smooth for a sleek, comfortable and flake-free finish.
These mini-tutorials below are the perfect way to see just how quick and flawlessly you can have brows that are on fleek too!
Here’s a great tutorial on how to use the Brow Duo Pencil.
Here’s another one for the Universal Brow Pencil!
The Brow Gel!
The Brow Boost allows you to create beautifully groomed eyebrows using this boost primer and conditioner.
- Use alone or under your makeup
- Vitamin-infused formula
- Tinted pink to blend translucently onto the brow so your makeup glides right on.
- Paraben free
- Using the doe foot applicator, apply a small amount of Brow Boost equally across your eyebrows. Allow to set and dry. Once dry, apply your favorite brow makeup.
Brows on Point Micro Brow Pencil – This pencil gives you the detail and accuracy you need when grooming your brows.
Easily create hair-like brush strokes with this micro pencil’s super-slim precision point to fill in and accentuate your brows. This mechanical pencil does not need a sharpener and covers every hair for maximum color pay off.
I love using this pencil for days when I am looking for more detailed accuracy when I’m filling in my brows or, I use both the universal pencil along with it. I love how it actually allows you to create hair like strokes for those really sparse places on your brows.
- Super-fine, self-sharpening tip for precise application
- Creates natural, blendable lines that mimic the look of individual hairs
- Waterproof and smudge-proof formula glides on smoothly and stays in place
- Available in four versatile shades: Blonde, Light Brown, Taupe, Raven
I recently created this look using Billon Dollar Brow products for my beautiful daughter Lesleyann. Her brows are on fleek!
The bottom line is your eyebrows are everything when it comes to completing your makeup look. Make sure you take a few minutes to perfect your look. It’s that important!
Please let me know if you have any questions about these products in the comment section below. I’ll be happy to respond quickly too!
And as always, thanks so much for visiting and if you like this post How To Get Your Eyebrows On Fleek subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!