When it comes to beauty products, I always reply on beauty experts for what’s new and what actually works. Beauty experts swear by these 10 holy grail beauty products and so do I! Be sure to check them out, they are staples in my beauty arsenal!
First, on my list has to be
1 – Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water – I discovered this product earlier this year and use it daily. It deep cleans your makeup from your face and eyes so easily and without an oily residue. No burning, no fog, and super cleaning ability. They have two types, one for waterproof makeup and the other is designed for non-waterproof makeup. Of course, I always purchase the waterproof version. I have used the pink one as well which I found milder.
- All-in-1 cleanser and makeup remover cleanses, removes makeup and refreshes skin
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, fragrance-free
- Micelle technology attracts dirt, oil, and makeup like a magnet without harsh rubbing
- All skin types, even sensitive
2 – Benefit They’re Real Beyond Mascara – I always go back to this mascara no matter how hard I try not to. I love trying new brands of mascara and there are many I do love but this my holy grail mascara for sure. My lashes always look incredible after I apply this mascara and no bleeding during the day – it stays put!
They’re Real! lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates. The long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!
What else you need to know:
- 94% saw dramatic length & volume
- 90% saw base-to-tip curl*
- 94% saw visible lift*
- 100% saw long-wearing results
3 – Colorescience Sunforgettable Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Brush – Highly recommended by dermatologists, this sunscreen is so easy to use. This broad spectrum brush-on sunscreen makes protecting your skin easily, 365 days a year. Perfectly portable and easy to reapply, it offers powerful SPF 50 uva/UVB protection with sheer, natural-looking coverage.
I’ve driven it home on my blog how important it is to wear sunscreen daily and all year-long. This product makes it so easy to apply and helps keep your makeup in place too! It’s a win-win!
4 – CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion – This OTC facial moisturizer can compete with any high-end brand on the market. CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion helps repair damaged skin and maintain the skin’s natural protective function with ingredients not commonly found in other moisturizers. Its patented multivesicular emulsion (MVE) technology releases theses ingredients over time, penetrating deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish. I love using it and so does my husband. It’s so easy for him to use one pump after shaving and be done.
5 – Jeffree Star LipColor in ANDROGYNY – Jeffree Star made a huge hit with this lipstick formulation. Androgyny is one of my favorite colors. Their liquid lipstick goes on opaque, dries completely matte and stays on for hours! This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free! The reviews are incredible. No smudging, no budging – it stays put, and I love that when it comes to a good lippy product. He offers a wide range of beautiful colors too!
Celebrity Skin is another favorite of mine. I just love this color!
6 – Thayer’s Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner – This toner is truly a holy grail for sure. I love how it’s alcohol-free and free of parabens and glycol. It leaves my skin feeling crisp and clean after cleansing and it has so many other uses too.
- Thayer’s rose petal alcohol-free witch hazel with aloe vera formula toner will make your skin bloom
- Rose Thayer’s remarkably soothing Toner is made with rose-petal water, vitamin e, and a proprietary witch hazel extract
- Made in united states
- Soft rose fragrance
- Un-distilled witch hazel cleanses and moisturizes
- Soft rose fragrance
- Un-distilled witch hazel cleanses and moisturizes
- Certified organic aloe vera
- Free of alcohol, parabens and propylene glycol
7 – Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Cream Protectant – Eight-hour cream was created more than seventy years ago, in 1930, by Miss Arden herself and was the first ever cosmetic product to bear the Elizabeth Arden name. Since its début, eight-hour cream has escalated to near cult status. Eight Hour Cream is the legendary, award-winning skin protectant that does more than soothe sun-burned skin, rehydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses. It’s also the secret that makeup artists all over the world use for keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny; eyebrows in place; and cuticles perfectly manicured. There are an infinite number of ways to use this classic cream.
Awards: Beauty Magazine The Beauty Awards 2016 Classic Product of the Year
9 – First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair – One of my all-time favorite Holy Grail Beauty Products! An intensely repairing cream for face & body With a thick, rich & emollient texture Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal for skin protection and blended with Allantoin & Eucalyptus Oil for healing & soothing properties. It also infused with FAB Antioxidant Booster to shield skin against free radical damage and loaded with hydrating Ceramides & Glycerin to guard skin.
10 – Beauty Blender – Of course, I had to add this cult classic. My Beauty Blender gets used daily. It’s by far the best application and blending tool on the market. I’ve tried dupes and they come close, but I always go back to my Beauty Blender and for good reason. It’s a six-time Allure Best of Beauty winner! You voted – we listen! This cream is one of my top ten Holy Grail Beauty Products!
- The unique edgeless shape and exclusive material available only with beauty blender ensure impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use with foundations, powders and any other complexion product.
- Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beauty blender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some colorrunofff or wash away the first time you wet beauty blender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.
- This product is a six-time Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
- The award-winning, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator in pink.
I hope you enjoyed reading and learning about this holy grail beauty products. I love sharing the best of everything with you!
11 – Recently, I added my new contouring palette from Guize Face FX to this list. It’s the best way to contour your face and features easy to follow instructions too!
Some of these links are affiliate links which mean I might make a small commission if you make a purchase.
PIN IT For Later!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, Beauty Experts Swear By These 10 Holy Grail Beauty Products, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!