Your Skin’s Future Is Bright And Beautiful
I’m a skincare fanatic! I truly believe in the power of good skincare products. Skin care products are evolving – and so should you.
Skincare is constantly evolving. Good for us – Yeah! I’ve been a dedicated user of skincare since I was in my early teens. That’s why I’m diligent about my skincare routine. And I can proudly say it shows. I am thrilled at the overall quality of my skin. My mom taught me from an early age how very important it was…and is. I know using good skincare daily does have an impact on our skin. If you read my blog, you know the skincare companies I work with are products I use, believe in, and have proven results.
I built my blog on the premise of this one mission statement – Sharing the best of everything. Sharing what I know works and what I believe it.
I always test products out for weeks – even months before I share them with you. Yes, I make sure it works for me with proven results. That’s my comfort zone. I’ve gotten lots of skin care products and just because a company sends them to me for review, doesn’t guarantee I’ll review them. Anyway, I digress. The point of this post is to share my excitement with you about the every evolving chemistry of skin care.
One important lesson I’ve learned over the past two years is you don’t have to spend a fortune or purchase your skincare products from a high-end department store for them to work. Because skincare companies are evolving they can bring us the best ingredients at price points we can live with. Evolving technologies in skincare are essential when it comes to skincare.
Did you know that skin care global value sales are expected to exceed $131 billion in the US alone by in 2019? That tells us that we are taking the health and appearance of our skin very seriously.
One company, in particular, stands out from the rest when it comes to superior products. derma e has chiseled out a name for themselves in the skincare arena and if I were you, I’d take a closer look at them if you haven’t already.
derma e began as a vision, to create a skin care line rooted in science and technology with a firm foothold in the world of natural and organic ingredients. Fast forward to present day and derma e has accomplished that and so much more. Using only the purest combination of vitamins, botanicals, and antioxidants, derma e has created performance-driven skin, body and hair care products.
Co-founder and chief formulator, Dr. Linda Miles ensure us that each and every product promotes the well-being of every skin type with the safe, naturally potent and therapeutic formulations. Proving that natural doesn’t mean less powerful, these formulations tackle acne, aging, hyperpigmentation, and dehydration just to name a few.
With the strong belief that their products should be as earth-friendly as they are skin-friendly, each product is made in their family owned, wind-energy powered facility in sunny California. Each product comes guaranteed free of parabens, gluten, GMOs, lanolin and mineral oil. In addition, the company never tests on animals and always houses their formulations in recyclable packaging.
Not only do I love their products, but I love their mission statement too. Recently, I’ve been using their product line that includes an active ingredient that’s working beautifully on my skin – activated charcoal!
Used for centuries for flushing out toxins and heavy metals from the body, Activated Charcoal is becoming increasingly known for its ability to detoxify the skin too.
Activated Charcoal is carbon infused with oxygen, creating an extremely porous surface that acts like a sponge. It’s known to absorb 100 to 200 times its weight in impurities, helping to purge pores of deeply rooted toxins, excess oils, and impurities. Activated Charcoal is also known for its anti-bacterial properties, helping to clear blemishes and breakouts. Because of its deeply detoxifying nature, you’ll find Activated Charcoal in their Purifying skincare regimen to thoroughly cleanse and reboot skin so it glows with pure health each and every day.
Need a daily deep detox, inside and out? Try this Purifying Detox Kit so your body glows with pure health. derma e® Purifying 6-product line contains Marine Algae Extracts and Activated Charcoal to purge pores of toxin build up and replenish vital nutrients. Plus, you’ll receive a derma e® tumbler, sleep mask and two free samples of Amazing Grass® Green Superfood® so you can detox from the inside, too! The folks over at derma e were kind enough to send me these products for my review. Thank you derma e!
Be sure to check this kit out Purifying Detox Kit at ULTA and Whole Foods Market – you don’t have to pay a fortune to look amazing!
This kit includes full sizes:
- Purifying Gel Cleanser
- Purifying Daily Detox Scrub
- Purifying Toner Mist
- Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
- Purifying Youth Serum
- Purifying Oil-Free Moisturizer
- derma e® tumbler
- derma e® sleep mask
Plus, Amazing Grass® Green Superfood® samples
I love this kit – it’s transforming my skin daily. Every product in this kit is amazing.
- Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask is a dual-action deep-detox formula that purges pores of deeply rooted toxins while exfoliating away micropollutants for purely glowing skin. $19.50
- Purifying Daily Detox Scrub is a gentle natural exfoliant for daily use. It lifts away pollutants and impurities and promotes oxygenation for a fresh, healthy radiance. $15.50
- Purifying Youth Serum is a concentrated mineral-rich treatment that shields skin against environmental and age damage. It is able to revive skin with fresh, healthy hydration. $29.50
- Purifying Toner Mist is a pH balanced refreshing skin mist that instantly replenishes minerals and antioxidants to rebalance skin for a healthy, youthful glow. $15.50
- Purifying Oil-Free Moisturizer is a silky, lightweight, rehydrating formula that detoxifies skin, replenishes nutrients and defends against micropollutants. $29.50
- Purifying Gel Cleanser is a fragrance-free, sulfate-free, pH-balanced cleanser that lathers away sweat, oil, and toxin build-up and boosts skin purity for a refreshed, glowing complexion. $15.50
Key Active Ingredients in derma e Purifying Products:
- Kimarine is a potassium-rich, magnesium-rich seaweed clinically proven to protect skin against environmental pollutants (exhaust fumes, cigarette smoke, and heavy metals).
- Bladderwrack is an antioxidant-rich, mineral-rich seaweed known for its water-binding properties, supporting healthy skin hydration, elasticity, and nourishment.
- Activated Charcoal is a naturally powerful, absorptive ingredient (known for absorbing 100 to 200 times its weight in impurities) that deeply detoxifies and purifies skin.
- Green Tea is a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals, prevent oxidative stress and protect skin from UVA and UVB radiation damage.
- Aloe Leaf is an herbal remedy renowned for its ability to moisturize, soften, soothe and detoxify skin.
Here’s a great video about derma e – be sure to watch it and be amazed!
And as always, thanks so much for visiting and if you like this post Your Skin’s Future Is Bright And Beautiful subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!