6 Of The Best Apps You Need For Healthier Eating
I always appreciate great tools that can help me to eat and snack healthier and with the available tools online it’s never been easier! These 6 apps will help guide you to healthier eating. But first, I’d like to share my success to snacking healthy with you as it’s been very successful for me! I’ve finally found a way to replace my unhealthy snack foods with a better option.
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Weight Watchers, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #WWFoodsAtShopRite http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV.
I admit it, I have an unhealthy snacking habit that has definitely contributed to my weight gain. I snack late at night in bed while watching TV. How many of us are guilty of this same habit? Recently, I’ve been inspired to stop that nonsense and start snacking healthier. And that because of I’m snacking right with Weight Watchers snacks and treats which are healthier snack foods.
These are two of my favorites! Weight Watchers English Toffee Crunch Ice Cream Bars and Weight Watchers Triple Chocolate Brownie Bliss Brownies.
I purchased them at my local Shoprite, and they have plenty of varieties to choose from. These just happen to be my current favorites! I really appreciate the variety of Weight Watcher’s snacks to choose from and look forward to switching them up every week!
Now, instead of late night snacking with chips and other unhealthy snacks, I have a much healthier choice that tastes delicious and is a much healthier snacking option. They have 4 Smart Points and no artificial sweeteners – just the way I like it! They are snack foods that make sense!
Now, I have a delicious snack while I’m watching TV, and I feel so much better about my healthier choice. The chocolate toffee crunch layers the ice cream and satisfies every craving I have perfectly!
My other favorite Weight Watchers snacks are the Triple Chocolate Brownie Bliss Brownies. I love snacking on them on nights when I have a hot cup of tea. They go perfectly together. I find that when I have my delicious healthy snack foods are paired with fruit and set up a lovely dish for myself that look appetizing, I’m more inclined to enjoy and actually look forward to eating it. These brownies are so delicious and satisfying as well.
The creamy inside is loaded with chocolate that helps satisfy any chocolate craving. They are only 80 calories and are made with real chocolate ganache.
Now, I’m ready to sit in front of the TV armed with healthy snack choices that not only taste delicious but look just as appealing.
And now, I’d like to share with you, a list of my top 6 apps that are perfect for assisting you with healthier food choices and calorie management. I’ve researched the following six tools and they all received top reviews.
- Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal – https://www.myfitnesspal.com/ – This app lets you log your meals, track your macronutrients and lets you track your daily exercise and see how it affects your calories.
- Calorie Counter PRO MyNetDiary – http://www.mynetdiary.com/ – MyNetDiary tracks the key behaviors like proper sleep, regular exercise, and a healthy diet. This app allows you to track these key areas in one place.
- Diet Assistant: Weight Loss – http://dietassistantapp.com/ – A top favorite for sure. You can track your meals, workouts, your weight and a lot more! I love how you can make shopping lists and plan your meal in advance with this app. There’s also a chat available which is great for connecting with others with the same goals.
- Diet Point: Weight Loss – Download on Google Play. Diet Point Weight Loss Coach comes packed with more than 130 weight loss diet plans, innovative meal reminders, and complete grocery lists.
- Ideal Weight – http://www.calculator.net/ideal-weight-calculator.html – The Ideal Weight Calculator computes the ideal body weight as well as a healthy body weight range based on height, gender, and age.
- Lose It! – https://www.loseit.com/ – Lose It! is designed with one goal – to help you lose weight in a healthy, sustainable way. No magic pills, no crazy diets – just a simple, easy-to-use program that helps you stay in your calorie budget.
Below, you will find a quick tutorial for you to help you decide which app works best for your lifestyle needs and healthy eating plan.
Please, let me know any questions you might have in the comment section below. Good luck with your healthy eating choices and be sure they include snacks that fit that lifestyle!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this post, 6 Of The Best Apps You Need For Healthier Eating, subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!