4 Reasons Why Everyone Needs Bluetooth Earbuds
Bluetooth Smart technology is a wireless communications system intended to replace the cables connecting many types of devices – from mobile phones and headsets to what seems to be ubiquitous in all sorts of gadgetry.
I’m so spoiled using bluetooth now! I am in an endless battle with wires it seems – I’m sure you all know how terribly frustrating it is to struggle with wires and they are everywhere and cause us much stress, mess, and can even be hazardous! That’s why I challenged myself to only try to make tech purchases that were either fully bluetooth or bluetooth compliant.
Since I’m a huge fan of music and try to listen to it whenever I can, bluetooth earbuds were a must-have for me.
The first reason I love them is that they are wireless! No brainer with that one. So, when you are ready to buy earbuds make sure they are bluetooth!
Secondly, they’re one of the fastest-growing parts of the headphone market. I’m certain all the top manufacturers will only be producing bluetooth technology headphones.
Thirdly, prices are dropping and fast! When bluetooth first came to market, the prices were pretty steep, now you can find a great pair for under $50.
And lastly, the portability factor – you can easily leave your phone on the table and walk away while still enjoying your video or listen to your music. You don’t have to jockey around the headphone jack when you want to do simple things like play a game. Plus, you can connect to multiple devices at once, so you’re not plugging and unplugging every time you stand up.
Most of the time, I’m listening to music while I brush my teeth, listening to an audiobook and especially when I’m working and don’t want to be disturbing anyone else in the house and not having a cord get in the way of these tasks is just the best! Those darn cords get stuck everywhere – I’ve gotten that cord stuck on so many things it’s really dangerous – yikes!
And let’s not forget how amazing they are to use when we are on our mobile phones. It’s the best to be able to talk and walk around without the nasty and annoying cord that regular ear buds and headphones come with. And the sound quality is spot on!
One of my favorite bluetooth earbud headphones is from Audiosharp – they are the
Audiosharp Sports Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds – they are Lightweight Sweatproof Noise Cancelling Headphones Earbuds – they are compatible with most every phone. And the price is spot on for such excellent earbuds.
Here are some product specs:
- A perfect combination of both exercise and music enjoyment, convenient and efficient hands-free calls by wearing the right alone and wonderful music experience in both ears. Multipoint pairing allows you to connect two mobile phones simultaneously, ergonomic design keeps a comfortable wearing and easy adjustment that is suitable for running, gym, exercises and any other sports.
- Adopts the latest top-level bluetooth chip going with hi-fi audio technology which accurately distinguishes L&R channels for a full bluetooth stereo and more prevalent bass.
- Initiative and superior butterfly styled symmetrical design guarantees asymmetric stereo bluetooth sound and that the monaural and binaural mode can be switched freely through plugging in wires and unplugging.
- Dual-power support for outstanding durability and over 10 days standby time due to one lithium battery for each earphone which realizes over 6 hours of listening to music at top volume with an advanced 4.0 chip to achieve ultra-low power consumption.
- AUDIOSHARP FEATURES: products are designed by rigorous professional inspection, Covered under the Audiosharp 1-year warranty.
This is how they came shipped.
I love the color red – so easy to find especially if you throw them in your gym or handbag.
This is what you’ll get inside the box.
And this is how easily they fit around your ear – they are so comfortable I am not even aware I’m wearing them.
So, basically, now you can see why I’m totally sold on my bluetooth earbuds. Wires, it’s been real!
And as always, thanks so much for visiting my site and if you like this post 4 Reasons Why Everyone Needs Bluetooth Earbuds please subscribe via email below and never miss a post again!